5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 179
Gaindalf wrote:
Gaindalf wrote:
Let me just put this out there.

There are a lot of fans out there who are frustrated about this issue (I'm one of them). I've seen posts saying that 343i have ruined Halo or that they will never play this again. This stuff happens all the time and you know this, give these guys credit for trying to fix the problem. 343i is just as frustrated as we are, you think they wanted this to happen???? give them a break geesh because you know that once this is all fixed, those of you that said you won't ever played this again will be on right away.

Thanks 343i

This guy gets it! You people complain like there's no tomorrow and like they are not trying to fix it! I took off work too, I'm bumbed but I instead took the gf out, it's just a game, there's more to do with your day off. relax, turn off your Xbox give them time to fix it, without absolutely hammering the servers, and it will probably be up quicker! Settle the hell down

Bump that junk. I have bills to pay and mouths to feed. I took two days off work that I have waited months for and had my buddy stay the night with all of his equipment. If this developer claims to release a game on claims and assumption that it'll be fine only for it to fall on its face then we CONSUMERS deserve some sort of COMPENSATION for this slip up. I have NEVER in my life expected this out of a halo game no less. I expect this out of EA. I understand its 4 games in one. I understand the stress that these servers will be up against in the coming months but someone had to see this coming and prepared for it. Unacceptable. Fix it faster 343. For the love of god.

So do a lot of people here, but you shouldn't be complaining about mouths to feed..... If you can't afford to take 2 days to do nothing, you probably shouldn't be taking those days off to play halo, Or use a vacation day...

Um if you buy a game and its unplayable then wat was the point in releasing it in the first place??? Therefore everyone here has their rights to complain. The fact that they said there was going to be an update this morning and nothing is already pushing everyones buttons...

But you guys act like they arnt listening and they don't care, that couldn't be further from the truth and you all know that, would you be able to fix what's going on? I highly doubt it, I know I couldnt, should they have done a better job? Yes very much so. But this is a troubleshooting page not a -Yoinking!- page they know we are mad. You guys at this point are -Yoinking!- just so you can -Yoink- complaint more, doesn't solve things faster.

no one said they thought that. everyone is venting and getting their anger out because this has been a giant disappointment to all. stop being everyones parent and telling everyone what they can and cannot say. forums are for discussion and if that means screaming and yelling about problems so be it.

Right exactly!!!! Thank you!!! But go do it on one of the other 1000 pages that isn't being used for troubleshooting.
Ha goodluck getting people to follow that rule XD
Nat type - open
Searching alone
Halo 3 playlist

been trying to search for games since the game fully downloaded on 11/11 at 9:30 and I've only been able to play 2 matches. One was a 4v1 team slayer in which I was the lone member in red team and the second one was a team slayer match but the actual game played was multi team.
Atleast they did something right... I can watch me some Halo: Nightfall!
I'm in Alaska and I'm not able to play any of the games in multiplayer. I've played a total of one game(s) since launch. Please fix this asap. Halo is supposed to be the one game that doesn't do this. Plz let me know if there is something I can do on my end.

Nat: open
single search
all playlists
Waited 20 minutes and nothing.

NAT type - Moderate
Searching solo in team slayer
Well if ya like watching halo gameplay i will be streaming tomorrow hopefully if this update fixes things. Follow me my username on Twitchtv is "Able_HD"
NAT Type:Open
Searching alone and with friends
Team Slayer

Played two games in roughly 5 1/2 hours. Also having problems with getting into the same party to search or even play campaign. Had to resort to going to Home and quitting restarting Halo.
NAT Type-Moderate
Searching-Alone
H2A,Slayer,Big Team,Halo 2,Halo 3

So far, I have only made it into two games of slayer which was about 10-15 minutes of wait time for each match.
The other playlists I have searched, I waited around 30 minutes to an hour and didn't find a single person.
As of right now, I have been searching for a game of slayer for around 20 minutes and haven't found anyone yet.
Questions:
Achievements:
I still have 18 achievements that have not been unlocked eventhough I have completed them , the state of the achievements says: ¨ Done! Unlocking ... ¨ , but they do not unlock . I could only unlock one of these (E E E).

Matchmaking:
I was unable to access a single game since the release of Halo, I've been searching for hours and I 've only found 4 other players in the same lobby .
Add me for customs. I have 2: WcS Fudge
Gaindalf wrote:
Gaindalf wrote:
Gaindalf wrote:
Let me just put this out there.

There are a lot of fans out there who are frustrated about this issue (I'm one of them). I've seen posts saying that 343i have ruined Halo or that they will never play this again. This stuff happens all the time and you know this, give these guys credit for trying to fix the problem. 343i is just as frustrated as we are, you think they wanted this to happen???? give them a break geesh because you know that once this is all fixed, those of you that said you won't ever played this again will be on right away.

Thanks 343i

This guy gets it! You people complain like there's no tomorrow and like they are not trying to fix it! I took off work too, I'm bumbed but I instead took the gf out, it's just a game, there's more to do with your day off. relax, turn off your Xbox give them time to fix it, without absolutely hammering the servers, and it will probably be up quicker! Settle the hell down

Bump that junk. I have bills to pay and mouths to feed. I took two days off work that I have waited months for and had my buddy stay the night with all of his equipment. If this developer claims to release a game on claims and assumption that it'll be fine only for it to fall on its face then we CONSUMERS deserve some sort of COMPENSATION for this slip up. I have NEVER in my life expected this out of a halo game no less. I expect this out of EA. I understand its 4 games in one. I understand the stress that these servers will be up against in the coming months but someone had to see this coming and prepared for it. Unacceptable. Fix it faster 343. For the love of god.

So do a lot of people here, but you shouldn't be complaining about mouths to feed..... If you can't afford to take 2 days to do nothing, you probably shouldn't be taking those days off to play halo, Or use a vacation day...

Um if you buy a game and its unplayable then wat was the point in releasing it in the first place??? Therefore everyone here has their rights to complain. The fact that they said there was going to be an update this morning and nothing is already pushing everyones buttons...

But you guys act like they arnt listening and they don't care, that couldn't be further from the truth and you all know that, would you be able to fix what's going on? I highly doubt it, I know I couldnt, should they have done a better job? Yes very much so. But this is a troubleshooting page not a -Yoinking!- page they know we are mad. You guys at this point are -Yoinking!- just so you can -Yoink- complaint more, doesn't solve things faster.

no one said they thought that. everyone is venting and getting their anger out because this has been a giant disappointment to all. stop being everyones parent and telling everyone what they can and cannot say. forums are for discussion and if that means screaming and yelling about problems so be it.

Right exactly!!!! Thank you!!! But go do it on one of the other 1000 pages that isn't being used for troubleshooting.

Ha goodluck getting people to follow that rule XD
Heh I know, but no one ever actually says it, it needed to be said.
I need more halo friends add me my gamertag is Able HD we can play once this game is back up and running!
Search time until I find any players 15+ minutes with no guarantee that I will connect to the match. The multiplayer lobby will sometimes show Searching.... and slots for players and other times it won't show anything but my game session.

NAT Open

Searching alone and sometimes with 1 other person( No change)

Team Slayer, Big Team Battle, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 2 Classic
Nat - Open
Searching Alone
All playlists

i haven't had any luck at all with Halo 2 Classic! Or any other playlist.

have had some luck with team hardcore. Then booted after about a minute of gameplay....
Been playing H2 Classic, and some times its either a 5 minute wait or a 20 minute wait. Even then when i do get into a game it ends up being an unfair match (3v2, 3v1, etc.). It's really getting annoying.
Nat: Open
Searching alone
H2A, Team Slayer, BTB
Long enough that it kicks me out to the main lobby, I was able to play earlier today however, around 2PM PST.
NAT: Open

Searching: 1/2/3/4/5/6

EVERY playlist tried, many times

Not getting into a match at all now (tried hundreds of times over the past few days with maybe 5 successful attempts). A LOT of people have taken time off of work and other commitments for this. Sorry, but those responsible should be ashamed.
Matchmaking issue is sometimes it wont search right. Like when i start it the 9 slots that appear saying finding players does not show up sometimes...
NAT Type: Strict
Searching alone
All Playlists
I stopped waiting after 2-3 mins per playlist.
NAT: Open
Solo search
Mainly searching Halo 3

No pattern other first matchmaking search seems to fail every time. Abandon or disconnect
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 47
  4. 48
  5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 179