5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 179
NAT: Open
Party: 2, and another time 3
Playlists: Big Team Battle, Halo 2:A

Playing solo I notice I can find matches (sometimes) faster.
Main issues arise with other people in the party.

Hope this helps!
Havent had a single matchmade game since i played on midnight.

NAT Open
Tried searching on my own a lot and with friends
Playlist H2A and H2Classic

Sometimes after 10min it says failed to connect or the session is full
Open
Can find matches pretty regularly solo but with parties of 2 is where the problems come
H2A/Team Slayer
Around 5-10 mins
Otherwise constant resetting, re joining parties, etc..
NAT: Open
Searching alone, and with a Party between 2-4 people.
Halo 2 Anniversary, Big Team Battle, Halo 2 Classic, SWAT.

Finding matches takes anywhere between 5 and 20 minutes. Finishing a match usually means a Loading screen at the end forces us to quit out of the game entirely. Matches rarely continue to the next game, with party in tact.
Nat Type: Open

Solo Search

Playlist Team Slayer: It usually takes 5-10 minutes to find a match but this is the only playlist that works occasionally for me if at all. I'd say it works about 30% of the time
  1. None of my friends are able to start a 4v4 custom game (which is about all that we can play at this moment)
  2. It randomly kicks people from games
  3. It randomly joins you into peoples games that didn't even invite you.
NAT-Moderate
Party- Alone
Playlist-Big Team Battle
I had a heck of a time last night even finding a game at all in any playlist... Today.... Same problem even now I've been waiting 20 mins and no game... Open NAT, searching by myself, ALL playlists!
Searching Alone
NAT Open
Classic Halo 2

currently on a five min wait
  • Taking about half an hour to get into a game
  • Nat type: open
  • Searching alone
  • Mainly swat, team slayer, and halo championship
Nat : moderate
solo
every playlist
nat open
4 players
Halo championship series
30 minutes. No match.

Friends found matches by themselves that ended up being 5v3 and things like that. Unreal. This is an embarrassment.
My Nat type is Open and I've been searching alone in every playlist sense I got the game on Monday night at the release the only games I could find would be in halo 2 aniversary playlist and that was after 20 min and if I found a game in another playlist say big team battle or team slayer the teams would be unfair but still start and if i quit game would freeze going back to main lobby. I also find that every time I play a matcb afterwards its kicks me from lobby with no choice but to search for a new game. The fir
Open NAT
All playlists
Can find games well enough in Team H2A but nothing else when i am alone. Whenever i search for a match with a party of 1 or more i can never find a match
it randomly kicks me out of games
NAT types: all are open
Were in a party of 3
Searching in every single playlist

****When we do find a match after about a life time of searching it puts one of us on the other team.
I dont know where i should bring this up but can 343 give me my rank back? I have been playing and i got to rank 8, but when i was looking for a match and nothing happened for 10 min i backed out and started again and all of the sudden i was rank 1.... please can u guys give me back my rank?
Nat = Open
Searching for games alone
Halo 2 Anniversary Ranked
21MBPS Download
9MBPS Upload
Takes 7-10 mins to find a game
Sometimes after playing 2-3 games in the loading screen back to the menu the game will freeze and I have to quit the game and start it again
Myself and a friend playing halo 2 anniversary had awful load times, but since completely shutting down the xbox one (holding the power button for 10 seconds) and restarting the game from scratch the problems have improve dramatically. Unsure if this is coincidence or not
IS VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT THE GAME DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CONNECTION OPTION BECAUSE IT WAS ESSENTIAL PART OF THE GAME AND FRIENDS GATHER allowed PLAY FOR HOURS WITHOUT FEAR OF FALLING TO NETWORK SO I THINK OTHERWISE SHOULD BE CORRECTED BY 343 INDUSTRIES
- NAT type: Open
- Searching: Alone
- Playlist: Team Slayer

I gave it two tries at 10 min each and couldn't get into any games. This was around 12:15 pm PST.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 179