1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. ...
  8. 15
Things are better, but H2 grenades are still off. If you stick someone with a grenade (or throw a grenade) a split second before you die, the grenade won't detonate; I have had a number of cases where a guy is stuck with a plasma, and it detonates shortly after I die, but does no damage to him. I don't recall this ever happening in the original game (maybe this was a bug fixed by Bungie's TU for H2 about a month in that didn't get put into the vista port?)

Also, one of the more bizarre bugs in Gemini. When jumping from one of the upper platforms reached via teleporter, you have a roughly 1 in 10 chance of taking fall damage. I don't even know how that's possible given fall damage didn't exist in H2...
ODST Campaign Legendary Playlist
Finished the Legendary playlist.
received the achievement for finishing a Halo 3 ODST playlist
Achievement for finishing ODST on Legendary says it is only 50% done.
Browsing through the Campaign menu for ODST shows that I have completed all levels on legendary Solo.
All playlists in general were messed up by the previous update.
Ok so it was not just me but the matchmaking is sorta botched again as in dropping players and sometimes not able to rejoin. Yay. :(
Halo 3: ODST- Record Store Owner, achievement stuck at 29/30.

Spartan Ops- Feet First, Terms of Enlistment, Hazard Pay, Icarus, and Smooth Operator stuck at 49/50 completion. (After beating every chapter/episode solo legendary)
My build keeps crashing every two or three games, often when I am winning, resulting in a not only a loss, but my rank decreases, and then my reputation goes down as well. This is e x t r e m e l y frustrating. I have never experienced this before, I assume it is a new bug after the most recent patch.

If anyone has any tips to fix, please let me know. This is making it actually impossible to play the game.
That glitch where the level doesn't load past a certain point on Reclaimer while on the Mammoth is still present, too.
Halo 3 - When looking around with right thumb stick, there is insane discrepancy of acceleration/deceleration whenever diagonal movements are made (I honestly have no idea how people can play Halo 3 with this).
Playlist progress not saving when clicking "Save and exit", when you try to resume playlist, although the correct next mission shows, it won't resume at that mission, it only allows you to restart the whole playlist from mission one!!
Apparently people's ranks are still being reset.
Halo 4 mission Infinity crashes when trying to resume screwing me out of my legendary completion considering i was almost done. Started Reclaimer and after destroying the ship from the inside it didn't explode which I'm guess caused my game to not load the rest of the map so that mission will have to be done over. Thanks MCC and 343 for giving us the buggiest game in history.
Getting "Uploading Team Stats" for a good 5 mins before I press B to continue, after playing matches with a party. This is frustrating as it happens pretty much every single fricking time.
I'm still suffering from mission completion achievements not unlocking, notably Reclaimed and Shutdown with the Halo 4 campaign, despite it being shown as complete.
Halo Playlists (All):
When completing a playlist, sometimes it will only show n-1/n complete no matter how many times you 100% complete it.

For example, the easy campaign playlist on Halo CE shows 9/10 for me even though I've beaten all mission multiple times. I even got the 'beat par time' on The Maw, so the game is registering the mission was completed, but not updating the playlist count correctly (under Choose Playlist).
vRecN wrote:
I'm still suffering from mission completion achievements not unlocking, notably Reclaimed and Shutdown with the Halo 4 campaign, despite it being shown as complete.
So I have managed to unlock these achievements by replaying the level, as far as I can tell it is link too saving and quitting the mission to return to later. Not sure if it helps solve the bug buts its how I managed to unlock the achievements despite completing it before hand.
Multiplayer is not working for me, does anyone else have that problem? i have all the updates, tried all the tricks and still no multiplayer.
I spent the last three weekends griding out all 50 Spartan Ops mission, alone, on Legendary.I have the Legendary Skull unlocked on solo on each mission and I have all these achievements unlocked;

Departure, Artifact, Catherine, Didact's Hand, Memento Mori, Scattered, Invasion, Expendable, Key, Exodus.

However on all of these following achievement it says I have 49/50 completed. Of course the achievement can't TELL me which I'm "missing" (I'm not missing any mind you), just that I have 49 done, how worthless.

Hazard Pay, Icarus, Smooth Operator, Feet First, Term of Enlistment are all stuck on 49.

Also I just did the Par Time for both Crow's Nest and Tsavo Highway with no unlocks on either of them... ridiculous waste of time.
Anyone else having issues with not being able to get any Legendary medals in any other games except H2A?
Halo 2 campaign selecting save & quit while in a party and using a headset will cause you to be unable to hear other members of the party unless you unplug and replug headset in.
Edit: seems to happen with much greater frequency with wireless headsets like the turtle beach x800 or stealth 500 vs wired like XO7 or XO4
Same here, Halo 4 is not recording Shutdown as complete. I've beat it 2x on Legendary.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. ...
  8. 15