MCC Community Bug List UPDATED 9/7/15

OP Prolific

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15
May want to throw in this...Matchmaking randomly black screens and will continue to do so every 10-15 seconds throughout the whole match. I am experiencing this issue and have ben for 3 months or so now and it seems more and more people are getting this issue. I've done all troubleshooting available as well and it hasnt gotten better.
It's October 2015:

MCC Matchmaking seems completely broken. The last few days I have had nothing but "Searching for Players..." then "Players Found" then "Restarting Search" for hours.

This may be the most frustrating matchmaking experience I've ever had. Just five days ago I had no problems whatsoever getting games in any playlist--Team Doubles, BTB, Action Sack, Rumble Pit, etc.

Now I can't even get a slayer game to load at all. I love this game because of matchmaking--the campaigns are great, yeah, but Halo has consistently the best skill-based pvp dynamics, and I'm terribly disappointed that 343 can't get it together whatsoever to make online pvp consistent for MCC.

After reading everything in this thread/having played Halo since H2, I know this is a recurring problem. That perhaps makes it most frustrating. Just put the effort into making Matchmaking work.
Prolific wrote:

H2 Campaign
-Cannot disable Iron Skull on Legendary Co-op
I can't stress this enough. This is not a bug. Halo 2 always reverted you to last checkpoint on legendary co-op when you died.
I still notice lag when you switch between old and new graphics. Anybody else have this problem.
I was playing last night everything was fine and I tried again today and I can't play any multiplayer. I also can't get any spartan ops going. Every time I try to join a game it searches for a bit then kicks me out. How is this game still broken?
its kinda funny that 343 was only in charge of the connectivity in matchmaking and they still -Yoink- up
In Halo 3 split screen it turns my screen very tiny...
Everytime I start it, it knocks out the sound of everything. Is there a fix?
I have had and have always had a bug in which the option to play Halo 3 and 4 custom games offline does not even appear. I can only choose to play local Halo 1 or 2 games, despite having completed the Master Chief Collection on Heroic. Am I missing something or is my copy just f***ed?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15