OP Prolific

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
Halo 2 legendary playlist on co-op (Regret) is bugged. Game freezes/crashes either during the boss fight or at the cutscene after regret dies. Regret legendary on co-op works fine when you play it the old fashioned way. Playlist needs some patching to prevent the game from crashing on that mission, for me and my friend attempted to do that mission on the playlist 12 times before we said screw it and loaded up the mission the old way and finally got passed Regret on legendary.
Legacy controls are still broken in H2A 3 updates after they broke them in the first place.
Halo 2 coop Legendary auto activates iron even though no skulls are activated fix it 343 MASTER BUG COLLECTION!
sometimes I game chat with the opposing team during matchmade games instead of my own team, this has only happened twice to me but nonetheless its a bug and im reporting it
We also could not chat with each other in lobby or party chat but unsure of that a halo mcc problem or Xbox problem. Just wanted to post this issue so hopefully it will be addressed!! Playing alone is definitely not as fun!
This
H2A-

Still failing to load maps, causing un even teams, still 5v5 needs to be changed,

Lag is still a problem, 9/10 its a p2p when it should be DS.( home front even manage to get that right and that game sucked)

Rock formations on shrine and warlord, Occasionally on blackout

H3-

the sound my god the sound, one of the best things about h3 was sound whoring and being able to tell which direction you were being attacked from.

Weapon spawn are horrible, I played a game on the pit yesterday( still dont know why its not pit stop yet) and i played with 2 swords, 2 rockets and 4 snipers,
this was not a custom game, keep in mind the weapons just spawned 20 seconds previous an no serious lag no host changed had occurred.

throwing a grenade someone is the equivalent of throwing a Pokemon ball at them nothing happens. that's if it manages to explode at all.

Shot registration, its hit or miss mostly miss and i dont suck that bad.

NEEDS A BIG OVERHAUL

H4-

well this needs help all over i wont get into to much but let me tell you someone is highly pissed off a beat down outranks an incineration cannon

Halo ce-

I havent been able to play this often once or twice due to long searching times but it needed hit detection and spawning placement help badly.

Over all game.

needs a few more tweaks alot of people have been kind to say where one person detailed what to do.
server side updates should probly be done with every update to ensure a smooth transition.

But lets not forget search times, its still really slow even with a lobby of 7 in a 4v4 game type it will not shrink down to a 3v3 it still searches for that 8th person.

im experiencing my issues in the south eastern part of the us.
No hit detection in Halo 3. See shield in video. https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/4dabafd7-1fff-4cb1-b6ed-88392eb83c63?gamerTag=ferdy77u&scid=03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df
Halo 4 Campaign

-Game fails to load and crashes if a specific checkpoint has been reached (for e.g. the tunnel after the bridge on "Requiem" or the second checkpoint on "Composer").

Maybe it's random, but it can totally mess with your progression in a playlist as you can't load the game up and have to start the whole playlist from the beginning (Did I heard some yelling "LASO"?).
Since the last update on dec 22 i cant lanch any matchmaking search in a group.. i can search when im alone but in a groupe i cant lanch a search... what do ni have to do to fix this problem ?
Still having trouble with the roster and getting everyone into a party. Everyone's quitting the app, rejoining, hard resetting just to get into a party together. Takes like 20 minutes, then another 20 just to maybe get into a match. Matchmaking taking absurdly long to get into matches!
UP Johnny wrote:
Halo 4 Campaign

-Game fails to load and crashes if a specific checkpoint has been reached (for e.g. the tunnel after the bridge on "Requiem" or the second checkpoint on "Composer").

Maybe it's random, but it can totally mess with your progression in a playlist as you can't load the game up and have to start the whole playlist from the beginning (Did I heard some yelling "LASO"?).
This one annoys me greatly. Can't resume my LASO campaign playthrough because of loading errors.
Was playing co-op on Halo 2 Quarantine Zone with a friend on legendary (not on the legendary playlist), game desychronized us. Shows us in each other games, but in our own separate games. Game still showed my buddie with me and vice versa, but we were in two different games with the other being controlled by a dummy ai which can only move in one direction and nothing else. If it dies, iron kicks in and we go back to the old checkpoint but at the same time the score from each others games still count together but in our own games we dont get a restart checkpoint if the other player dies in ther game. Only when the dummy ai that shows the other player dies do we hit a restart checkpoint. It happens the moment we enter the 4 wraiths area. We just getting depressed over our inability to play Halo 2 co-op online without running into bugs like these.
Matchmaking Bugs:

-In game chat cuts off after a match, quitting the game or unplugging the chat adapter remedies the issue
-player chat indicator missing on all titles, prior halo's all had the chat icon appear while players were talking, bring this back!
-connection bars missing on all titles

-Searching in parties of 2+ players results in extended search times, crashes, uneven teams, games not being started.
-I am also experiencing longer than usual waiting times to rejoin a party after a match, 30 secs. to 2 minutes.
-post game lobby game summary is missing the Total Score for each team in slayer
-killed by and most continues to reflect incorrect data, on most occasions it will show my own team member as a person I killed most.

-Halo 3 shot registration needs improvement, Battle rifle shots to an opponent will often yield little to no damage.
Played four games today where it just ended mid game on halo 3.

Main menu takes 15 seconds to load

Sounds for all games sometimes don't work. (Weapon, melee, etc.)

THere was a lot of Lag yesterday and today and my connectionsl is good, the last 3 weeks it didnt laf that much for me and bullets don't register.

Shot registration has been bad recently on halo 3 and h2a. Fix your dedicated servers
Halo 2 campaign
Coop split Screen
Found on multiple cut scenes at end of level. screen will go white and cut out and exit the game. When you go to restart level from saved spot it starts you at beginning. have to try and stop cut scene before this happens to get credit for level completion. levels so far were metropolis, regret and quarantine zone.
Nillaz wrote:
Legacy controls are still broken in H2A 3 updates after they broke them in the first place.
Is it just broken in H2A Multiplayer or across multiple games and Campaigns.
- Halo 4 issue -

On the level "The Composer", in the room with the two hunters, the door's switch will not turn green allowing the player to open it.

Attempted restarting the level, same problem.

Don't think I can get my Helioskrill for the beta now :c
In team slayer mm, after you die you get stuck on the respawn counter at 4 seconds and it doesn't count down. You just sit there at 4 seconds.
H4 -
Just played through the level "Reclaimer" twice now. First time, half the level didn't load up so the mammoth was floating and the triggers stopped so all progress stopped and I had to restart the level (Starting from last checkpoint and exiting the game to the title screen and shutting the xbox off entirely did not help it load). After second run through, I grabbed the terminal on my way out and in the end, did not get credit for completing the level, getting par score, and accessing the terminal (achievements).

Link to the level not loading:
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/f2512174-5835-46b1-b989-c39c8a8217bf?gamerTag=Jeric0H7&scid=03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df
Every time me and my friend try to go into a game, any game playlist it says 'player not ready'
how do I fix this?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15