Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm pretty sure something related to crossplay is the problem. I don't crash when I have it turned off. Unfortunately it's also really hard to find console-only games.
Since i turned off skins on HCE and H3 i haven't crash issues, not a network or ISP problem tbh cuz i run on 150mb download/15mb upload.

First, game froze and then my console turns off.

OG XB1 on CE plenty of time.
Since i turned off skins on HCE and H3 i haven't crash issues, not a network or ISP problem tbh cuz i run on 150mb download/15mb upload.

OG XB1 on CE p
My Xbox one crashes and turns off when i play , I don't know if is some specific halo Game or is It because i play Spotify while i play.
Im concerned because recently i have to change the internal hard Drive of My Xbox one fat and i don't know if is this Game or other thing.
Yup just had two crashes in 30 minutes I reported it during season 5 and I've told halo support just now it's happening during season 6 as well.

EDIT : it just crashed at the press start screen as I was typing this LOL

OG XB1 on CE plenty of time.
I have seen an alarming amount of people report this, including myself, but it is still not listed on the open issues section of the support site.

If you have not already, please submit a ticket. This is a major bug where MCC is causing the Xbox to hard crash. This must be fixed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2