Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

"Missing Content" after fully downlaoding game

OP SNIPERXI1

"Missing Content" after fully downlaoding game,

Done some browsing and found no real help, can't tell if i have the 'rare corruption' issue i found on halowaypoint website -

"Please keep an eye on the MCC Trello Board for the latest list of Known Issues and feedback areas that are under investigation by the team. In some cases, like “Corrupted Installation”, we have additional details to help troubleshoot and work around the problem should you encounter this rare issue."

Tried to play both campaign and multiplayer and didn't allow me due to suppodly missing content but had the full game installed along with the 10mb odst DLC

long story short, just want to show it's still an issue if team aren't aware of it still an issue
(Evidenicecan be supplied if needed)
I am having the same issue.
Same issue here, purchased game, brand new, from Walmart 2 days ago. Installed everything, purchased the ODST for $4.99, downloaded and installed. Unable to play campaign or multiplayer, can't do anything.
Same issue here, purchased game, brand new, from Walmart 2 days ago. Installed everything, purchased the ODST for $4.99, downloaded and installed. Unable to play campaign or multiplayer, can't do anything.
Have you tried re-installing the game?
Have you tried re-installing the game?
No, I didnt try that, I will try and see what happens, thanks!
Completely deleted the game from xbox apps menu, performed a hard reset, reinstalled complete game without interrupting and it works, thank you for your help.
Completely deleted the game from xbox apps menu, performed a hard reset, reinstalled complete game without interrupting and it works, thank you for your help.
You're welcome; glad to help!
Re-installing did work. only fix I know. Make sure to leave your xbox on and install all (including odst from the mange games section)
Hello people can you tell me how to got it to work please.
MR DI LING wrote:
Hello people can you tell me how to got it to work please.
uninstall and reinstall, you cant turn your console off until finished
I just did a hard restart and it worked no reinstall needed
I just got the game and the same thing happened to me. But I downloaded everything campaign and multiplayer and then uninstalled the game completely. Then I reinstalled it and reset my Xbox and it worked idk how but it did
I just got the game and the same thing happened to me. But I downloaded everything campaign and multiplayer and then uninstalled the game completely. Then I reinstalled it and reset my Xbox and it worked idk how but it did
same fix