Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Missing content with different Spanish audio setup

OP D Escribano 360

I having the “missing content” issue.

I had setup the game with the main language in Spanish (Es) to play Halo 1,3, ODST, 4 in Castillian Spanish, and also I have the secondary lang in Spanish (Mx) for Halo 2.

This setup was worked perfectly since th X patch, but now the game dispaly the missing content dialog when I try to play Halo 2.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
A mí también me pasa amigo. No sé por qué han debido de tocar algo en la última actualización supongo... Me deja jugar con todos los demás idiomas menos el mexicano de Halo 2.
Update 12/08/2019

I try to download again the mexican audio for Halo 2, but still happend the same error.
So if you install all the Master Chief Collection in Castillian Spanish and set the secondary languague as Mexican Spanish, you can play all the games except Halo 2, that display a "Missing Content" error.

This error appear on the Xbox version

Please fix it.

Greetings from Spain
Update 12/08/2019

I try to download again the mexican audio for Halo 2, but still happend the same error.
So if you install all the Master Chief Collection in Castillian Spanish and set the secondary languague as Mexican Spanish, you can play all the games except Halo 2, that display a "Missing Content" error.

This error appear on the Xbox version

Please fix it.

Greetings from Spain
Ya conseguí arreglar todo. Y lo de missing content. Pero se necesita game pass. Lo arreglé descargando el juego con la región y sistema en México. No usando el disco.
Prueba a ver si tienes game pass y me dices. De momento es la única forma que encontré. Un saludete.