Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
I'm getting the same message. I've tried disconnecting the Xbox, my modem, quitting the app from the home screen, signing out, everything I can think of and has been suggested here but nothing has fixed it after two hours of attempts.
CanadianGuy525I got halo tmcc on yesterday on my xbox one, and not even owning it for 24 hours, it says that i can not play in multiplayer. I have tried hard restarts, shutting down the game, signing in and out of my account, reinstalling halo, and restarting the network. Anything that might make it load? Please respond.
I don't want to have to reset my whole xbox, because i did it once before and it took forever to load the games
thats really weird
thats really weird
Yea, any other ideas that might help?
Is there any dependable fix for this? I just purchased an XBO S with an MCC download code. I downloaded the game and cannot access matchmaking. Family settings are turned off; the LIVE settings are on "adult" mode meaning no restrictions. I just purchased a 12 month XBL Gold subscription when I set the system up.

I have tried about 50 reported fixes for this issue with no resolution. I've done the following: force-closed the game and restarted it; restarted the Xbox; turned off the Xbox; unplugged the power source to the back of the Xbox; resetted my MAC address; signed out of my account; and tried playing a level in campaign before saving & quitting.

Not a single thing has worked. This is preposterous for a brand new system / game to do this, especially considering we are more than 2 years removed from the release(s).

Any ideas are appreciated - thanks.
Is there any dependable fix for this? I just purchased an XBO S with an MCC download code. I downloaded the game and cannot access matchmaking. Family settings are turned off; the LIVE settings are on "adult" mode meaning no restrictions. I just purchased a 12 month XBL Gold subscription when I set the system up.

I have tried about 50 reported fixes for this issue with no resolution. I've done the following: force-closed the game and restarted it; restarted the Xbox; turned off the Xbox; unplugged the power source to the back of the Xbox; resetted my MAC address; signed out of my account; and tried playing a level in campaign before saving & quitting.

Not a single thing has worked. This is preposterous for a brand new system / game to do this, especially considering we are more than 2 years removed from the release(s).

Did you quit the build of the MCC in the dashboard and then sign out of Xbox Live? If not make sure you do that. For some reason if you don't you'll get that glitch your experiencing. After you do that then sign back into Live and launch the MCC.

Did you quit the build of the MCC in the dashboard and then sign out of Xbox Live? If not make sure you do that. For some reason if you don't you'll get that glitch your experiencing. After you do that then sign back into Live and launch the MCC.
Yeah I've done that several times. No dice.

Only other thing I would do is make sure all your settings for Live are adult and not custom. If that doesn't work clear your alternate MAC address under your Live settings. If that doesn't work do a hard reset on your Xbox which is sign out of Xbox Live, then turn your console off and then unplug the power adapter from the back of the Xbox for two minutes and then plug it back in and wait until the light on the power brick goes from white to orange and turn the Xbox back on and try again. Finally if none of those work do a complete system reset like it's brand new.

I have done the exact same things

Only other thing I would do is make sure all your settings for Live are adult and not custom. If that doesn't work clear your alternate MAC address under your Live settings. If that doesn't work do a hard reset on your Xbox which is sign out of Xbox Live, then turn your console off and then unplug the power adapter from the back of the Xbox for two minutes and then plug it back in and wait until the light on the power brick goes from white to orange and turn the Xbox back on and try again. Finally if none of those work do a complete system reset like it's brand new.
I did all of that, and contacted Microsoft volunteers and still no dice, 343 you ruined halo
I say, they should give us a refund and fix the dang error
This has been going on for 2, almost 3 years, they need to do something about it
They gave us a free month of xbox live and I honestly thought this was one of the few things they fixed.
Classic case of "have you tried turning it off and on again..?"
I did and worked fine haha
Thanks all!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I to have the same problem. Have tried everything suggested but still no fix on trying to play multi player. Everything updated. I have not reset the xbox the game is not worth the hours of setting back up again. Pretty sad when something as fundamental as this cant be fixed after 3 years of people suggestiong there is a issue. Only thing i get if i wait long enough when trying to find a game and get the cant play multi player games due to xbox live settings is... you have been disconnected from xbox live which then locks the whole game up. Very sad
That happens to all. But I wonder how to turn off this setting
all I did was quit and restart my game and it worked... hopefully it should work.
Yeah, same here! It tells me not yet I'm rogue and i play still like i didn't even see it! Because I'm hardcore!

Represent SON! - Xbox Live Enforcement United
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7