Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Multiplayer not working please help.

OP Gold Paladin101

I have no family settings at all on my Xbox One and i know for a fact i am signed in on the right account. Heck, i have games on record on my profile and yet for some reason i can't access the multiplayer online feature anymore?! Can someone please be cool and help me figure this crap out? I've held down the power button for 10 seconds while my Xbox One turns off, tried that and it didn't work.
What is it doing? I only had this one thing happen to me once but for some reason when I tried to enter a playlist it would just kick me out. So I restarted the game, didn't work. Reset my Xbox, didn't work. At that point I had to re-download the game.
What is it doing? I only had this one thing happen to me once but for some reason when I tried to enter a playlist it would just kick me out. So I restarted the game, didn't work. Reset my Xbox, didn't work. At that point I had to re-download the game.
Won't even let me enter a playlist. I just press A on the multiplayer option to go online and it just flat out won't let me do anything at all.
I have no family settings at all on my Xbox One and i know for a fact i am signed in on the right account. Heck, i have games on record on my profile and yet for some reason i can't access the multiplayer online feature anymore?! Can someone please be cool and help me figure this crap out? I've held down the power button for 10 seconds while my Xbox One turns off, tried that and it didn't work.
Have you tried plugging off the alimentation cable and then after a few seconds, when the orange or white light on the alimentator is fully gone, plugging it back?
Won't even let me enter a playlist. I just press A on the multiplayer option to go online and it just flat out won't let me do anything at all.
What error message do you get?