Skip to main content
I haven't been able to play halo mcc for about a month. everytime get into a game and i start moving my whole framerate goes down and the game seems to just bug out but this doesnt happen while playing other games on my PC. ive tried reseting the game repairing the game uninstalling it nothing seems to work please help!! i just want to play halo again.
maybe theres something wrong with your framerate cap?
or maybe after a patch your computer was unable to handle the strain of mcc
or possibly you're running out of space
if you have it installed on a hard drive maybe its the HDD thats dying.
You know what I haven't tried installing it on another storage device i have 2 maybe that'll change something
Lash alv wrote:
You know what I haven't tried installing it on another storage device i have 2 maybe that'll change something
But hardware wise halo MCC should be a cake walk i have 32GB of ram a rtx 2060 OC and a ryzen 7 3700x so idk man
Myabe you need to update your drivers
Hello,

Since the previous update, my Halo MCC on PC won’t allow me to get into matches. It just says looking for matches and I’ve timed it and it lasts like that four 1 hour and 41 mins before I backed out. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still experiencing this problem. I’ve changed the Network setting based on suggestions on YouTube and Waypoint. Still nothing, it’s like this for all game modes I’ve tried every single one. I can play the campaign and my friend can join me but when it comes to multiplayer it’s an endless waiting game.
LudoHT wrote:
Hello,

Since the previous update, my Halo MCC on PC won’t allow me to get into matches. It just says looking for matches and I’ve timed it and it lasts like that four 1 hour and 41 mins before I backed out. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still experiencing this problem. I’ve changed the Network setting based on suggestions on YouTube and Waypoint. Still nothing, it’s like this for all game modes I’ve tried every single one. I can play the campaign and my friend can join me but when it comes to multiplayer it’s an endless waiting game.
Same this has happened to me but I am able to find "one match per game launch" and NO I'm not making this up. I can search for a match (with longer loading and search times since last Tuesday, which is when my issues started) and when the match ends I get repeatedly kicked from the search screen to the matchmaking lobby and every time I hit search I get booted back. Here's a very thorough post I made on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MCCPC/comments/js0761/halo_mcc_pc_issues/
As this appears to be an issue with your game, we recommend heading over to https://aka.ms/HaloSupport for further assistance. Please review the latest known issues and submit a ticket if your issue is not listed.

Thanks!