Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

My mcc keeps freezing and crashing during games?

OP brain01648

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I recently encountered game braking glitches. Whenever I try to play a campaign mission it either freezes within the first few seconds. Or only a very small portion of the screen displays anything. When I pause, everything returns to normal. But as soon as I unpause it goes right back to having its issues. This is extremely frustrating seeing how this game was expensive and it would have been so easy to get it right. I feel like the game was rushed and so they didn't ever get the bugs out. If they would have taken time and made sure that they had dedicated servers in place and that framerates weren't broken, the game would have been amazing.
bluelink27 wrote:
I recently encountered game braking glitches. Whenever I try to play a campaign mission it either freezes within the first few seconds. Or only a very small portion of the screen displays anything. When I pause, everything returns to normal. But as soon as I unpause it goes right back to having its issues. This is extremely frustrating seeing how this game was expensive and it would have been so easy to get it right. I feel like the game was rushed and so they didn't ever get the bugs out. If they would have taken time and made sure that they had dedicated servers in place and that framerates weren't broken, the game would have been amazing.
Try hard resetting your Xbox. I swear this game should be part of video game business 101 on how to not yoink up your game and piss off your customers.
Been having these exact same problems

game is broken beyond belief

screen shrinks, game freezes or crashes and exits to menu

its a disgrace
My Halo waypoint keeps freezing and I have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice. What do I do? Delormus
Halo 3 keeps freezing up at the same spot when i try to play coop campaign, happened 4 to 5 times and just stopped, issue going to get resolved? or should we just stop playin coop campaign?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2