Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

[Locked] Never invited to flight

OP Con Spooky

Is there anyway to increase my chances of being invited to a flight? I preordered this game and signed up for flighting when it was first announced. To this day I've yet to be invited to a single flight. I definitely play the game way more than average, meanwhile there are people who hardly play and get invited to every flight. Additionally, I have some mid-level specs (Ryzen 5 and GTX 1060 6GB), so you would expect that a rig like mine would be very important for flighting. I was really praying to be invited to Halo 3, my favorite game of all-time, but oh well. It is what it is. Rant over
It doesn't matter how long you play a game or what specs your pc has, there is no way to increase your chances. You either get invited or you don't.
It doesn't matter how long you play a game or what specs your pc has, there is no way to increase your chances. You either get invited or you don't.
Just sucks how they can't put some basic checks into place to not invite people to flight who don't play
Closing this off as it's not a support request. There will be additional invites going out before the flight ends