Skip to main content
The Pit on Halo 3 is a good example. There’s items within the map AND outside the map that don’t appear on the forge list that I believe should.

Example of an item within the map:

There’s an office chair inside sword room that should be forgeable.

Example of an item(s) outside the map:

The broken down warthogs outside the map, the forklift, the crate with the tarp on top and the missile stands should all be forgeable.

This goes for all maps with forgeable objects within and without the map. These things can be modded by an individual (like myself) on PC easily, I don’t see why this isn’t an option yet for the general public.
ClearlyMe wrote:
The Pit on Halo 3 is a good example. There’s items within the map AND outside the map that don’t appear on the forge list that I believe should.

Example of an item within the map:There’s an office chair inside sword room that should be forgeable.

Example of an item(s) outside the map:The broken down warthogs outside the map, the forklift, the crate with the tarp on top and the missile stands should all be forgeable.

This goes for all maps with forgeable objects within and without the map. These things can be modded by an individual (like myself) on PC easily, I don’t see why this isn’t an option yet for the general public.
While I can't remember if the forklift is drivable, you can most certainly place destroyed Warthogs due to the Forge update a while back.