Skip to main content
Whenever I begin a cutscene for any game in the Halo: MC Collection the dialogue is barely able to be heard and the music and other sounds topple over it. I have installed the game three times, twice with one copy, and once with another copy that I switched out at gamestop. I cant enjoy the story and the new cinematics without the new voice work.
Go into your Xbox 1 Settings and change the Audio from 7.1 to Stereo. That should fix it.
If this issue is still occurring it would be helpful to get some more information about your audio setup.
I had this issue, turned out my Xbox was set to 5.1 sound when I only have stereo. Changed it to Stereo in Xbox sound settings and it works now.
Turning it to stereo is not a valid solution. That's like if my car makes a screeching noise if I go above 5mph the mechanics solution is to tell me to not drive above 5mph. This is a glaring bug (lack of attention to any detail) and should be fixed. It's been broken for almost a year. This is unacceptable Microsoft.
Turning it to stereo is not a valid solution. That's like if my car makes a screeching noise if I go above 5mph the mechanics solution is to tell me to not drive above 5mph. This is a glaring bug (lack of attention to any detail) and should be fixed. It's been broken for almost a year. This is unacceptable Microsoft.
Thank goodness I found this. Picked up a xbone with MCC and I couldn't even hear any dialogue in Halo CE..have to push it to stereo I guess.
Still having this issue, four years later. Wtf
im having this issue right now and my audio is already in stereo before i ever installed the game