Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Please stop asking about multiplayer

OP StunDuckz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
it just launched so give it some time to work out bugs stop putting up O WHY CANT I JOIN MP like wtf it just launched today or yesterday in uk its a big company they have people working on it just relax and play campaign or something stop whining about it cause its not gonna help i just wanted to get that out thx for reading this '_'
StunDuckz wrote:
it just launched so give it some time to work out bugs stop putting up O WHY CANT I JOIN MP like wtf it just launched today or yesterday in uk its a big company they have people working on it just relax and play campaign or something stop winning about it cause its not gonna help i just wanted to get that out thx for reading this '_'
Oh im sorry, I guess it is my fault for spending money on a product I assumed would work, then getting frustrated when it doesn't.

Telling people "its the first day, give it time" is no excuse for this horrendous launch. I remember halo 4 was really bad at launch, but never even close to being this bad.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I bought this game to play Multiplayer, Why would a big company have this many issues for making a Multiplayer game?
Syno wrote:
Oh im sorry, I guess it is my fault for spending money on a product I assumed would work, then getting frustrated when it doesn't.

Telling people "its the first day, give it time" is no excuse for this horrendous launch. I remember halo 4 was really bad at launch, but never even close to being this bad.
exactly what im talking about they are gonna get it worked out you probably have seen multiplayer gameplay on it so its gonna work soon just give it time if you bought it you probably thought its gonna be good so you probably thought it was gonna be go so if you just WAIT it will be worth it you dont have to play the game right when it comes out you know unless you have no life
I bought this game to play Multiplayer, Why would a big company have this many issues for making a Multiplayer game?
you have probably seen it before like with gta online they had tons of problems like people not able to get on so just relax and wait or maybe just sleep
StunDuckz wrote:
Syno wrote:

exactly what im talking about they are gonna get it worked out you probably have seen multiplayer gameplay on it so its gonna work soon just give it time if you bought it you probably thought its gonna be good so you probably thought it was gonna be go so if you just WAIT it will be worth it you dont have to play the game right when it comes out you know unless you have no life
Buddy, I took time off work to play this game, because I have a Life.

EDIT: Maybe just sleep? It's 7pm? I don't know if you're like... 9 and your bedtime is equal to your age, but I have 2 days off work, I'm certainly not sleeping at 7:21pm.

I've seen the -Yoink- the multiplayer is right now in this 6v2v1 in a 4v4 team slayer playlist?
You must be someone that doesn't remember what buying a game and being able to play it with ZERO issues on day one feels like.
idk what you just said but sure
and taking off work for a game isnt my problem
StunDuckz wrote:
idk what you just said but sure
and taking off work for a game isnt my problem
Well it is now, after you opened this thread.
You must be someone that doesn't remember what buying a game and being able to play it with ZERO issues on day one feels like.
i do but those arent the big well known games unless they have had beta testing which is something i think they should have had but still im not to sure
sure some games are just fine but most of them arent the ones that are all about multiplayer
Honestly, I played D3 at launch, Error 37 lasted a few hours and I was able to play online for the next few days before I dropped it. Played GTAV at launch, got around the training mission glitch with a friend so I could continue, that was fun and I still play it.

This is just 100% nothing, Creating a custom game is even a pain, "Let's play some of the new maps" well all of the new maps are garbage competitively and are suuuper clunky... "So, let's play the old maps" well if you want to switch from H2:A to H2:C you kick your entire party.
and even with all the time they had to make gta online they didnt do great on launch but they still sold alot of copys cause people knew it was gonna be fixed like this
there were still some game breaking bugs in there like character loss but it wouldnt happen to everyone
halo 4 was way worse, are you -Yoinking!- kidding me? even a trible A company doesnt know how their servers will fair with millions of people BEFORE it launches.. this has happened with so so so so so many other games.. i cannot believe the ignorance of people "well if i pay for a meal" or "if i buy a movie ticket" or "i have clients and if i lie i lose them" shut...the...-Yoink-...up... your meal, your clients, your movie...none of them have a load of people doing the same -Yoink-.. if you want to make that comparison the only way you can is this. when you pay for a meal, if its bad, you may never go back... ok...so what if at that meal, there was 1 million people around you doing the same thing.. things would be pretty slow ya? or "when i buy a movie ticket" how would it fair going to a movie with a million other people at once in the same location? and, guy with clients i saw -Yoinking!- earlier. do you have a million clients that you have to get this information to all at once? or do you work with one at a time.. all of you people -Yoinking!- are so -Yoinking!- stupid.
StunDuckz wrote:
and even with all the time they had to make gta online they didnt do great on launch but they still sold alot of copys cause people knew it was gonna be fixed like this
The difference was... I could actually play the Online for those games.
StunDuckz wrote:

i do but those arent the big well known games unless they have had beta testing which is something i think they should have had but still im not to sure
Based on this reply, I really don't think you do. At all. Like, at all, at all.
thank you for getting angry i love bye

Honestly, I played D3 at launch, Error 37 lasted a few hours and I was able to play online for the next few days before I dropped it. Played GTAV at launch, got around the training mission glitch with a friend so I could continue, that was fun and I still play it.

This is just 100% nothing, Creating a custom game is even a pain, "Let's play some of the new maps" well all of the new maps are garbage competitively and are suuuper clunky... "So, let's play the old maps" well if you want to switch from H2:A to H2:C you kick your entire party.
But what does that have to do with what I said? o.O
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2