Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

[Locked] Problem dubbing Halo 2 Anniversary

OP TurnedMeat YT

Me gustaría hablar sobre un tema en el que no se tiene en cuenta a la comunidad española y es que, dado que no podemos jugar Halo 2 en español, agradecería que el Bug encontrado en el momento de hoy en Halo the Master Chieff Collection en el que si ha seleccionado un idioma secundario, el español latino le indica que falta contenido. Sería bueno si se resolviera lo antes posible para disfrutar de este juego nuevamente
I wish I could help you .. but first of all the language with which you can write in the forum is only in English .. I am an Italian .. I imagine your problem with the MCC and I hope that the 343 with this problem of languages ​​put the most possible to place things .. it is absurd that a game must have English as its practically obligatory language, but are we serious? the players are international
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.