I downloaded Halo Reich's campaign for MCC through gamepass but it won't let me play it. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I am also having the same problem. Like I'll try and go into multiplayer and it'll just kick me out. If I do somehow stay, it doesn't even load me into a game. its just "searching for players" forever. I don't know if your problems are exactly like mine, but possibly similar?
OLCMNTY wrote:
I am also having the same problem. Like I'll try and go into multiplayer and it'll just kick me out. If I do somehow stay, it doesn't even load me into a game. its just "searching for players" forever. I don't know if your problems are exactly like mine, but possibly similar?
I have it to where I can play multiplayer but not campaign for Reach. I have Gamepass and I have installed it but it won't work. ODST will work though.
OLCMNTY wrote:
I have it to where I can play multiplayer but not campaign for Reach. I have Gamepass and I have installed it but it won't work. ODST will work though.
Have you downloaded the campaign part? Installation for the multiplayer is separate for the campaign.
x N7 117 x wrote:
OLCMNTY wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
Quote:
Have you do
Have you downloaded the campaign part? Installation for the multiplayer is separate for the campaign.
ya see, when i downloaded the collection, all i have is halo reach installed. where do i go to install the multiplayer? also the other halos as well?

OLCMNTY wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
OLCMNTY wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
Quote:
Have you do
ya see, when i downloaded the collection, all i have is halo reach installed. where do i go to install the multiplayer? also the other halos as well?

If you are playing on PC, you will only have access to Halo: Reach for the time being.
x N7 117 x wrote:
OLCMNTY wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
OLCMNTY wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
Quote:
Have you do

If you are playing on PC, you will only have access to Halo: Reach for the time being.
ohhh okok thanks
x N7 117 x wrote:
OLCMNTY wrote:
Yes.