Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Ranking up and not gaining points [343 RESPONSE]

OP Al The Houdini

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This is interesting and while we haven't seen a wide-spread reporting of this, we're gonna dig into it on our end.

Hang tight and if/when I have more info, I'll stop back in.

OctavioJS wrote:
Still no answer
TJust because we don't respond doesn't mean we aren't reading/paying attention. You don't need to bump the thread going forward, I don't want you to get on the wrong side of the forum rules. :)
Hooray! A response! Thanks for getting back to us, looking forward to a fix.
Im having the same problem aswell unfortunately.

I was holding off on playing campaign until i had my original look back, which included the haunted helmet.

Been playing to level up again in hopes that fixes it, but i see now that its not quite that easy. Man this blows.

Hopefuly its fixed soon.
I too have fallen into this predicament. Having to grind for hours and hours to tier 100 and then have the final season point, that I need to unlock the Haunted helmet, be missing. I also have ranked up another time just to see if I can get the last point I need to unlock tier 100, but nothing.
343 please fix this. This is something that NEEDS to be looked into right away.
I too have fallen into this predicament. Having to grind for hours and hours to tier 100 and then have the final season point, that I need to unlock the Haunted helmet, be missing. I also have ranked up another time just to see if I can get the last point I need to unlock tier 100, but nothing.
343 please fix this. This is something that NEEDS to be looked into right away.
Its definitely odd (and unfortunate) that its literally the very last tier this happens to. Every single other one worked but this one.

It hurts.
Hey all, just an update here to anyone reading this with this issue or those following the thread or whatever.

To whom it may concern!
I opened a support ticket a few days ago, maybe three or four, explaining the issue I had, not unlocking the point along with a screenshot. The screenshot showed I couldn't unlock the 100th tier but was well over the rank needed to unlock it.

Just got an email today stating they had given me the point and if i had any further issues to simply reply or open another ticket.

343 is tracking this issue, but it wouldn't hurt to open a ticket and try and get your point, as who knows when the fix will be.

Also note: Cant confirm I received it, as I'm away from home for work at the moment. But I'm sure support isn't pulling my leg here.
Hey all, just an update here to anyone reading this with this issue or those following the thread or whatever.

To whom it may concern!I opened a support ticket a few days ago, maybe three or four, explaining the issue I had, not unlocking the point along with a screenshot. The screenshot showed I couldn't unlock the 100th tier but was well over the rank needed to unlock it.

Just got an email today stating they had given me the point and if i had any further issues to simply reply or open another ticket.

343 is tracking this issue, but it wouldn't hurt to open a ticket and try and get your point, as who knows when the fix will be.

Also note: Cant confirm I received it, as I'm away from home for work at the moment. But I'm sure support isn't pulling my leg here.
Same thing here guys! Got my final point as well. Open a ticket if you have the same problem!
This is interesting and while we haven't seen a wide-spread reporting of this, we're gonna dig into it on our end.

Hang tight and if/when I have more info, I'll stop back in.

OctavioJS wrote:
Still no answer
Just because we don't respond doesn't mean we aren't reading/paying attention. You don't need to bump the thread going forward, I don't want you to get on the wrong side of the forum rules. :)
I got my point after reporting the issue to the support team. Thank you for helping out, I appreciate it a lot.
So, I just got my 2 points when I logged in into Halo MCC, send a ticket if you are still having this issue! Thank you 343 for your support <3
Yep, got my point as well. I hope that they won't just give up on the bug, or worse, the bug ends up present in whatever the challenge system is going to be.
Yep, got my point as well. I hope that they won't just give up on the bug, or worse, the bug ends up present in whatever the challenge system is going to be.
No, we're definitely not just giving up as it's obviously a weird situation.

Teams are still working on it. :)

I just hope other players won't have to put up with the same problem going into the next seasons. Thanks for the support and keep up the great work.
I also had an issue with the season pass. I am currently the 99th rank in the game, but on the season pass I am only tier 98. I am at 10.5 million xp and the final rank to hit tier 100 should be 10.669 million. I am confused on how I have not gotten a season point according to the xp system.

I hope 343 will respond to this.
Thanks!

Any chance you are still working on this issue? I made a post to this forum with my issue. Thanks!
Jui wrote:

Any chance you are still working on this issue? I made a post to this forum with my issue. Thanks!
They are. Best thing to do for now is to submit a ticket on the support site with images of your rank and season progress.
I put in a ticket on the support website and have also tweeted them. The only response I have gotten was almost 2 days ago and it only states that the support team has received the ticket. I am worried that this will not be resolved any time soon.
Hey just got to 99 and used a point and then rank up 2 times and still not getting any points to get 100 why?
Did this issue ever get fixed? I'm having the same problem.
Thank god I hope they can fix it, I leveled up thinking that maybe it was a temporary glitch and asked several other players about it, not getting an answer until today.
why havnt they fixed this yet it's stuiped
Here we are in May, I found this post by googling the issue, got to tier 99, even recorded me going to the 100 mark, leveled up to Gunnery Sergeant, Tier 100, aaaaand no Season Point. How, after literal months, is this not fixed?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2