Reach achievements not unlocking

OP J01001111

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
None of the reach achievements seem to be unlocking whatsoever, I'm signed into xbox live playing on my pc and none of the campaign related ones are popping either. Anyone else have this issue and or know what's up with it?
same, played since release with my mate and hes got like 7 ACHIEVEMENTS which one of them is called
Your Journey Begins
Complete a campaign mission or a match of multiplayer.

which i have played loads of games and this still has not unlocked and this isn't the only one theirs loads of ACHIEVEMENTS that haven't as well

PLEASE FIX
Same issue, very disappointing. Needs a fix
Same.
I am experiencing the same problems. Achievement unlock issues have been a problem since the release of MCC. I started a thread in the support forum.
Exact same issue here. 0 out of 700 achievements unlocked after playing the campaign co-op legendary on Steam, I paid 10 USD, and played the campaign on co-op legendary a couple matchmaking games and no stats no achievements nothing. 0 out of 700 achievements unlocked on Steam Reach PC. 343 please fix, I left a negative review on steam. Wasted 9 hours beating the campaign on legendary.
Same here, please fix.
Yup, me too.
same here, 0 out of 700 and no stats of any kind for any mode is being recorded.
Ditto. I bought this solely for campaign, and I'm not playing it until achievements are working.
same here. FInished the entire campaign. Didnt get any baseplates or any statistics.
And I thought it was just me :O Thanks guys for all the feedbacks and on sharing it with 343 your the best guys. :)
Same issue. Played through campaign yesterday (on Steam, W10) then continued 3 hours in and took a break. Noticed that achievements were still showing 0/700 whilst a few friends unlocked some achievements. Rather than continue on Heroic for no achievements best to hold off until 343 get it working.
Having the same issue. Played a bunch of matches, none of the stats are saving and I am not unlocking any achievements.

I even tried making a brand new account and it didn't work on the new account either.

I've also tried reinstalling, verifying the game cache, and whatever else I can think of and nothing is working.

Hopefully it's fixed soon.
I fixed this problem by deleting my modified hosts file. They should still fix this, it is pretty shoddy. In case you need to know, your hosts file is found in a location like: c>windows>system32>drivers>etc
The hosts file is in the 'etc' folder. I deleted my hosts file after backing it up and when I launched Halo achievements I already earned started popping up. This is a good temporary fix.
Same here. no achievements no Stats either
I too am not receiving any achievements, i realized it after nightfall was completed on legendary.

i hope theres a patch soon
My achievements from the Xbox version unlocked, but none of the ones I should have earned since have either. My friend I'm playing campaign with has gotten 10+ achievements for our legendary run currently and I have zero. Hopefully they fix it soon.
I just completed the campaign solo legendary. I received all the achievements for each level but not the final one for completing all levels.
Same.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4