OP J01001111

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I had the same problem.
In my local network I have a Pihole DNS server, which filters DNS requests.

After I added:
vortex.data.microsoft.com
to the whitelist, I got all achievements immediately.
Lasslo3000 wrote:
I had the same problem.
In my local network I have a Pihole DNS server, which filters DNS requests.

After I added:
vortex.data.microsoft.comto the whitelist, I got all achievements immediately.
This worked, thank you!
I completed reach on legendary but it didn't count pillar of autumn as done what so ever. Out of all the missions. what can I do now?
SweyZzor wrote:
I completed reach on legendary but it didn't count pillar of autumn as done what so ever. Out of all the missions. what can I do now?
Did the level again on easy and in the menu the level seems to be not completed.
same problem..
Have the same problem at the tip of the spear like shinzon wolf. Did the level a few times by now under the par time and the xbox achievment did unlock in the xbox site and even in game the achievment display shows that I earned the achievment . Even changed the xbox acc and tried to do the level again under the par time same issue in game achievment unlocked but steam says nope.
I had the telemetry thing alrdy on automatic and such
Does anyone tried to unlock the achievment in SAM
Does that cause problems like unlocking one and after u cant unlock other achievements legitimately?
I've narrowed it down to DiagTrack being disabled on my machine. If clearing your hosts file doesn't fix achievements, check that the "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" service is not disabled and is running.

1. Press Start + R
2. Type services.msc and hit OK
3. Look for "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" - right click on it and go into Properties
4. Is it disabled? If so, set Startup type to "Automatic" and hit "Start" - then press OK to save
5. Try earning achievements (or a quicker way to tell if this worked is are you getting any Campaign play stats in the Career menu)

Oddly, the achievements option in the career menu still shows my Xbox 360 Reach achievement progress but I was able to unlock a campaign achievement and have confirmed in the Xbox app it was under MCC.
Thanks buddy after everything this was my only solution
<p></p>
Same here, finished the whole campaign on legendary and didn't get the achievement.
Just beat one random level in Legendary and it appears as unbeaten in the menu, no completion achievement unlocked.
The same issue, please fix.
I completed legendary via the campaign and from the playlist menu. no achievement? I've done it twice. Its a path of passage to get the achievement. ;(
i unlocked the master chief easter egg achievement through xbox, but it didnt unlock on steam... i wonder how many other achievements wont unlocked.

EDIT: (in case anyone is having this kind of issues) i closed and opened the game twice and it finally unlocked
Yep not working for me too. I have opened and read data pad 15 but i dont get the achivement
It was happening to me as well, but I found a fix for it, well at least for me anyway. A Microsoft domain was being blocked by my computer. To check if it's the same problem in CMD ping vortex.data.microsoft.com , if it does ping but requests fail (and you are still having issues with achievements) then this isn't the fix for you, if it does NOT attempt to ping at all then we know what the problem is. The way I dealt with the problem was resetting my Firewall and then going into the host file in windows (this could be wherever you have installed windows) If you don't know where it is go into System32/drivers/... and look for the 'hosts' file. (you can simply search host in the search bar up top when in System32) Once this is done open it with whichever program file editor you are most comfortable with, I used Notepad++ because it is free and extremely useful. When you are in the file and you can read it properly simply delete the 0.0.0.0 vortex.data.microsoft.com line and save the file, it will ask you to run in administrator mode as you are editing windows files, just tap yes. And you should be good to go once you start up the game.

The only problem I am having now, is trying to obtain the achievements the game has already recognised before completing this fix. As I would attempt to do certain task like aiming a weapon without a scope to get the binary number achievement and it does not register on steam. I am assuming this is because the game has already ticked it off the list and it just isn't communicating that already finished list with steam. If anybody could help me with this problem, I would be a very happy little spartan.

Thanks
You better be able to unlock it because I’m gonna be very mad if I got to play through legendary again.

There better be a way to make the game “scan” everything you have unlocked and apply it to your steam and Xbox achievements.
In my game, it saids highest difficulty complete for reach campaign is legendary for all missions. But no achievements for completing it, not on steam, Xbox, or waypoint. So there should be a way to scan the game so it applies to achievements.
Help! I finished the Halo: Reach campaign with a time of 2:34:22 and they didn't give me the achievement or the nameplate. Has anyone else happened?
Is there a reason why when I play MCC through the Xbox game pass on PC I still do not receive credit for achievements? I figured this would be a steam only issue but apparently not. If anyone knows the fixes for it please let me know.
Help! I finished the Halo: Reach campaign with a time of 2:34:22 and they didn't give me the achievement or the nameplate. Has anyone else happened?
I think it has to Legendary for the under 3 hour run.
I have found the solution!
For those who do not unlock the achievement of Halo: Reach in 3 hours, they simply have to start the "Lone Wolf" mission in Legendary and the achievement will automatically come out.
I am currently still having this issue of no achievements, I have completed the requirements for many PC in game achievements but still have 0 of 700 completed. Has anyone found a solution, or is a patch going to released?
I can't unlock any achievements ans my multiplayer stats and medals don't save. Extremely dissapointed. Don't know how 343 managed to mess this one up
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4