Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
After the hotfix I can no longer find matches outside of my region if I host. I've seen people discussing this in the steam forums as well so I know this isn't just on my end and I know I dont have trouble actually connecting or playing on US or EU servers as when someone else hosts the lobby who lives in those areas It goes fine.

This essentially means I cant play matchmaking at all because Halo is dead in my country at the hours I can play.

And before you ask yes I have checked to make sure all servers are selected.
Have you tried unchecking your home region's servers and searching that way? For me it just skips searching eu and goes right to us.
Have you tried unchecking your home region's servers and searching that way? For me it just skips searching eu and goes right to us.
MCC need's at least two low ping servers selected to join matchmaking so I cant just turn off all but US unfortunately.
please fix
I cant seem to join any games outside eastern Australia anymore. Wait times are much longer and comp is now imposable to find.

Edit: now finding ones in Asia but something still not right with it
Can confirm, used to get matches on EU and NA servers before season 7, now I'm locked to SEA only.
when fix?
As this appears to be an issue with your game, we recommend heading over to https://aka.ms/HaloSupport for further assistance. Please review the latest known issues and submit a ticket if your issue is not listed.

Thanks!
I opened a ticket, hopefully something happens. Even after waiting 30-60mins I cant find a match anymore. Does not mater the game type.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
stckrboy wrote:
As this appears to be an issue with your game, we recommend heading over to https://aka.ms/HaloSupport for further assistance. Please review the latest known issues and submit a ticket if your issue is not listed.

Thanks!
"This appears to be an issue with your game"

What utter nonsense. Are you messing with us? Is this a joke?
YeezeID wrote:
Uhm, jannies, are you going to let this racism stand?
Uhm, jannies, are you going to let this racism stand?
Report content that breaks the rules rather than commenting.
JJAB91 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:

Thanks!

I don't speak for stckr, but what I think they meant was... this is an in-game issue. 343 collects reports and feedback about games such as bugs, glitches, networking, cheating, etc through the reporting system stckr linked.

It's the feedback method 343i created specifically for things like this and it's their preferred intake method.

So, not a joke and noone is messing with you.
They need to fix this soon, especially as they have a seasonal challenge tied to comp games.
JJAB91 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:

Thanks!

I don't speak for stckr, but what I think they meant was... this is an in-game issue. 343 collects reports and feedback about games such as bugs, glitches, networking, cheating, etc through the reporting system stckr linked.

It's the feedback method 343i created specifically for things like this and it's their preferred intake method.

So, not a joke and noone is messing with you.
I can understand JJAs response to this issue as it seems like 343 or people managing matchmaking have that attitude and honestly don’t care about people outside the US. This has occurred MULTIPLE TIMES throughout the past 7 years. Was never an issue prior to MCC. 343 have turned region lock on and off so many times I’ve lost count.

If your going to just region lock us I don’t understand why you don’t just turn off the restriction of having to select 2 out of the 5 closest servers and we will shut up as this will never be an issue again (as long as you don’t region lock Infinite god forbid. 343 finally implemented a server select in MCC (after YEARS) and added a search filter in H5 but still keep our hands tied in MCC with the stupid server restriction. Just take it out!
They need to fix this soon, especially as they have a seasonal challenge tied to comp games.
Yeah its a huge pain. Halo 4 comp squad battle is my favourite mode, haven't found a single match because of this.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
I didn't know Australians had internet... You learn something new every day.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3