Hi does anyone else have this issue with spartan opps where you can’t load any missions up? It just freezes and returns you to the Xbox dashboard??

for those that do know the issue, is there a way around it?

ive already submitted a ticket weeks ago
but nothing has been done
Hi does anyone else have this issue with spartan opps where you can’t load any missions up? It just freezes and returns you to the Xbox dashboard??

for those that do know the issue, is there a way around it?

ive already submitted a ticket weeks ago
but nothing has been done
Dang! That's frustrating, dude. This was an issue I had back in 2017, but since then, even as I've been playing Spartan Ops extensively, things have been running smoothly.
I've looked at other forums, and you're certainly not the only one. A lot of fellas have been testing out the bug, and it appears it is universally an account syncing issue, rather than a console issue. Some people have suggested canceling the syncing process before your boot up the game, but that means temporarily disabling achievements and nameplate rewards. I personally wouldn't recommend it, nor would I be satisfied with that as an answer.

343 are working solely on Halo 3 & ODST at the moment, by the time they reach Halo 4, I'm sure they'll start looking into this major glitch.