Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Spartan Ops progress “lost”

OP GoodGuyHarps

I was doing a legendary play through of spartan ops on MCC for the achievements just before the big update came out. I had completed around 35% of the missions on solo legendary. When I got back on after the update all of the missions said I hadn’t played them and after completing one, it would still say incomplete. Is anyone else having this problem and/or does anyone know how to fix this?
Lost is in quotes because the achievements still have me my progress. Although they won’t go up when I complete a new mission.
Same thing happened to me. MCC has me at 0% progress yet I do have all the Achievements soloing in Legendary. Add me if you need/want a teammate.
Same thing happened to me. MCC has me at 0% progress yet I do have all the Achievements soloing in Legendary. Add me if you need/want a teammate.
Damn hopefully they fix it soon. Also I’m trying to get the solo achievement. Thanks for the offer though :)
It’s a known glitch that 343 addressed a few months back. Your progress and achievements are still being tracked, but for some reason the in-game stats don’t update accordingly. So even if you beat all the missions and got all the achievements for it, your MCC profile will say you haven’t played any missions at all.
It’s a known glitch that 343 addressed a few months back. Your progress and achievements are still being tracked, but for some reason the in-game stats don’t update accordingly. So even if you beat all the missions and got all the achievements for it, your MCC profile will say you haven’t played any missions at all.
Thank you :) what’s the date of the post or do you have a link to it? Thanks