Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Spartan Ops Solo Legendary Progress Reset?

OP three oohh nine

Hello forum
I am trying to be cool headed as i'm writing this post but i just logged in today on mcc and noticed my spartan ops solo legendary progress as been reset i was on the seventh chapter with all previous levels complete i am very about this i and put hours and hours of frustration in for this is there any word about it or a fix there working on? Update I have read the most recent update so is it saying that i just need to pick up where i left off and it will still track my progress for the completion and just not show the badge?
I would say: just go on starting from chapter 7.

I have also reed yesterday a similar post: it seems lots of people have had spartan ops resetted.
You could either just wait for the january update.
I was playing Spartan Ops last night, came back to it today and my progress has been reset also. Every mission i had completed so far on Legendary stripped of its completion badge :(
Known bug, in the message of the day it tells you that the badges aren't showing.

"Spartan Ops mission completion badges earned prior to this update, or if the title is restarted after being earned, will not appear in-game. Stats are still being tracked correctly...etc."
So how do we see which levels we've done?
Even if I have to check waypoint it would be something.
As it is I have 4 acts I need to finish but no idea which ones I need.
So how do we see which levels we've done?
Even if I have to check waypoint it would be something.
As it is I have 4 acts I need to finish but no idea which ones I need.
If you havent already done the achievements for them use them as your guide

Aka the Spartan ops chapters completed for this episode ect.