Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Staying in a Lobby After Completing a Game

OP Dab1001

While playing multiplayer, I've always been able to get into games just fine (even pre-patch, suprisingly), however whenever a game ends, I am not given the option of staying in the lobby, only to 'Click B to continue' which just takes me back to the playlist menu. It's odd, since I am able to stay in the same lobby for every other multiplayer game I own. Is this intentional, or simply a result of NAT/Xbox privacy settings? If it is the result of privacy settings, how do I rectify it?
bro did u just bought the game or something?
No, I preordered the limited edition, and received it on the day it came out.
well it's normal then
it will always bring you back to the playlist menu when ever you finish or quit a match
That's not good :/
I think it's because of different engines maybe
Maybe
actually, on the first days of HALO MCC...you were allowed to stay in lobby. They disabled that feature to help with MM times...
fastharry wrote:
actually, on the first days of HALO MCC...you were allowed to stay in lobby. They disabled that feature to help with MM times...
This.
fastharry wrote:

This.
That is 100% correct. Hopefully they bring that feature back later as they work out all the problems with the game.
fastharry wrote:
Exactly. It needs to be brought back.
This is so annoying.