Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Temporary ban for quitting, but have never quit.

OP Shaqie Chan

Like the title says. I have never quit a game in Halo. In fact, I make it all the way to the carnage report. Then when I try and start a new game, I'd say about every 5 games I play I get a temporary ban for quitting. It started off first as 15 minute ban, but now it's made its way to 3+ hours. I don't get this and it is very frustrating. Is there anyway I can prevent this? Can I get my ban reduced. I like to play more than 5 games in a sitting.

Check my match history!
Do you ever get disconnected?
You’re not alone same exact thing has happened to me two weekend in a row. It’s annoying cuz my friends and I will be having a great time playing Mcc and then boom I’m temporarily banned and accused of quitting too much. Very frustrating and even more so that they won’t look into this probably until the Mcc Xbox one x patch...
Nooga wrote:
Do you ever get disconnected?
No never i always get to the carnage report and then when i start a new one i get banned.
You’re not alone same exact thing has happened to me two weekend in a row. It’s annoying cuz my friends and I will be having a great time playing Mcc and then boom I’m temporarily banned and accused of quitting too much. Very frustrating and even more so that they won’t look into this probably until the Mcc Xbox one x patch...
yeah i have the xbox one x. You that the system is the problem?
mcc is a broken silly game. I hate it so much right now, bugs like this are expected from it.
Same thing happened to me! My guess is that someone in my matchmaking lobby dodged the match that was about to load because they didn’t want to play the map and it caused the lobby to crash, and for some reason counted as a quit for everyone in the lobby.
Same thing happened to me! My guess is that someone in my matchmaking lobby dodged the match that was about to load because they didn’t want to play the map and it caused the lobby to crash, and for some reason counted as a quit for everyone in the lobby.
That is certainly possible. Especially if it happened when the map was in the process of loading. Remember even getting disconnected from a match counts as quitting.
That is certainly possible. Especially if it happened when the map was in the process of loading. Remember even getting disconnected from a match counts as quitting.
It happened once the map got voted and locked in. Someone left and it completely crashed the matchmaking.
This has happened to me now the last 3 nights... Very frustrating......
I honestly don't know how its happening to you guy's. I've been playing MCC with my girlfriend and a few friends for the last week now. We must have played 200 games or more and have never had an issue with getting a "temporary ban" even when we've quit a few games because of how laggy it was
That's strange. My wife and I play very often and every now and then will quit a Big Team game but neither of us have been dealt a ban before. I think you have to quit 4 or 5 games consecutively for that to happen...
That's strange. My wife and I play very often and every now and then will quit a Big Team game but neither of us have been dealt a ban before. I think you have to quit 4 or 5 games consecutively for that to happen...
At LEAST 4 or 5.
I have the same problem since last week on my Xbox One X. Really annoying. So, is there a fix yet?
Having the same issue since i switched over to the xbox one x down to 4-5 games a day frustrating to say the least espicially when your not quitting. Hopefully 343 figure this one out for the spring update or atleast brief us on whats going on so we can enjoy are favorite game with are 600$ Consoles
Quote:
Quote:
Hopefully the Dev team looks into this one.
hey guys how about you wanna to feature list to remove temporary bans for life and it's annoy and waste of time so think of this if you can reconsider or not.