Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

The ODST audio achievement glitch

OP jilimi 357

Hello spartans!
I was wondering if the problem with Halo 3:ODST audiologs achievements that didn’t want to unlock, if it has been resolved? Because I still, almost 4 years from now still haven’t unlocked my last one (29) but of course I have found it and the one after. So is there a way to be able getting it still? Would be great! Thanks for answers!
jilimi 357 wrote:
Hello spartans!
I was wondering if the problem with Halo 3:ODST audiologs achievements that didn’t want to unlock, if it has been resolved? Because I still, almost 4 years from now still haven’t unlocked my last one (29) but of course I have found it and the one after. So is there a way to be able getting it still? Would be great! Thanks for answers!
It skipped number 19 for me and went straight to 20 and also let me get the 30th even though you're not supposed to be able to get that one until you've unlocked the previous 29.Ive had this issue for 3 and a half years,it will most likely not be fixed
I've had a slightly different glitch, where I can no longer activate any more audio logs even though I'm only on 24! So I can no longer get the achievements either
The only way I fixed this was have a player host a co op game and that they have not unlocked the audio log you are having a problem with.
Johny45k wrote:
The only way I fixed this was have a player host a co op game and that they have not unlocked the audio log you are having a problem with.
This helped me on the og odst. I imagine it should help now. I just had to redo them all in a single go coop to get it to work.
<p></p>