The event thats going on in halo mcc: yap yap the destroyer. You can get 2 new nameplates called yap yap the destroyer and shut your yap. I already have 1 of them (shut your yap) but the problem is with the second one. You get the second one from playing 7 social games of the yappening in 4v4 or 8/8. But I already completed 7 matches but didn't get the nameplate. What do I do?
Just a case of waiting. Nameplates are manually granted by 343, so you should get your during the next wave of unlocks
Is there any way to check progress on the nameplates? I'm pretty sure I'm close to getting the Shut Your Yap nameplate but I want to see how many headshots I've gotten.
Hey what version of Campaign mode do I have to play on to get the 250 headshots ? ( can I do it on halo 3 ? )
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
There’s no way to specifically see how many grunt headshots out of 250 you’ve gotten. What I did was just load up Crow’s Nest on Heroic difficulty and at the beginning of the level you get a checkpoint before a warthog blows up from a sticky grenade. That hallway section has around 10-15 grunts give or take. So I would just headshot all of them and then revert to last checkpoint and rinse and repeat. I probably reset the checkpoint around 30 or so times just in case to make sure I would reach 250, and I had the Grunt Birthday Party skull turned on so I would know for certain whether or not I had gotten a headshot. Overall it took me like a half hour, but if you don’t wanna do that level specifically you can choose whichever level from any of the campaigns. That checkpoint on Crow’s Nest was just a fairly easy method of getting it done. Hope this helps. Cheers :)
I just kept on playing Spartan ops I played around 20 matches and out of nowhere I got the nameplate. The best thing to do is put the grunt birthday skull on. And just keep on playing until you get it.
I just kept on playing Spartan ops I played around 20 matches and out of nowhere I got the nameplate. The best thing to do is put the grunt birthday skull on. And just keep on playing until you get it.
No, that's not how it works. You got it because we did a batch grant.

It's a manual process.

It's a manual process.
Ok yea but what i mean is you dont know when you have enough kills so if you keep on playing until you have it then you know. Thats what I meant by it
stckrboy wrote:
Just a case of waiting. Nameplates are manually granted by 343, so you should get your during the next wave of unlocks
Dude thank you I've been at it for a couple of hours thinking I haven't reached 250 yet

It's a manual process.
Out of curiosity, how often do batch grants happen?
Same I already have the shut your yap nameplate but yap yap the destroyer has yet to unlock after 5 days and 36 matches of The Yappening playlist.
Same I already have the shut your yap nameplate but yap yap the destroyer has yet to unlock after 5 days and 36 matches of The Yappening playlist.
Check again. :)
Dear 343i, I haven’t gotten my Yap Yap the Destroyer nameplate yet, and I know I did more than 8 matches of the Yappening at least. If I remember correctly today April 21st is when the next batch is supposed to come out and it’s already 3:38 PDT which is fairly late but definitely late in the rest of the world (I apologize as I am not patient very often). Thank you for your time.

P.S. Sorry to be bothering you but I only really played the Yappening to get the nameplate. Don’t get me wrong it is a great playlist, but you can commit suicide and betray teammates way too easily on that playlist.

Sincerely, Halo Fan
Dear 343i, I haven’t gotten my Yap Yap the Destroyer nameplate yet, and I know I did more than 8 matches of the Yappening at least. If I remember correctly today April 21st is when the next batch is supposed to come out and it’s already 3:38 PDT which is fairly late but definitely late in the rest of the world (I apologize as I am not patient very often). Thank you for your time.

P.S. Sorry to be bothering you but I only really played the Yappening to get the nameplate. Don’t get me wrong it is a great playlist, but you can commit suicide and betray teammates way too easily on that playlist.

Sincerely, Halo Fan
I don't want how you know about the next set of batches coming out but for me I am in Central Standard Time in the state of Texas and for me right now I have 1809 (6:09pm).

I have completed 10 multiplayer games for the THE YAPPENING and got an achievement for it and I have gotten another achievement where I completed close to a hundred missions and or matches. Considering that I completed roughly 30 missions then that means I have completed roughly 70 multiplayer modes for the Yappening with no avail.

I contacted Microsoft and spoke to Maluard R. and he has confirmed that I have gotten those 2 achievements last night and still no YY nametag.

I am not bringing my XBOX One with me this week out of town so I would like to resolve this as soon as possible before the 24th of April. I just want to make sure I get it.

Email me at email removed by moderator - please don't post personal information to see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Sincerely, Halo Fan
I don't want how you know about the next set of batches coming out but for me I am in Central Standard Time in the state of Texas and for me right now I have 1809 (6:09pm).

I have completed 10 multiplayer games for the THE YAPPENING and got an achievement for it and I have gotten another achievement where I completed close to a hundred missions and or matches. Considering that I completed roughly 30 missions then that means I have completed roughly 70 multiplayer modes for the Yappening with no avail.

I contacted Microsoft and spoke to Maluard R. and he has confirmed that I have gotten those 2 achievements last night and still no YY nametag.

I am not bringing my XBOX One with me this week out of town so I would like to resolve this as soon as possible before the 24th of April. I just want to make sure I get it.

Email me at REDACTED to see if we can get to the bottom of this.
If this is correct and you did far more than me for Yappening matches and still have not gotten the nameplate than this is an issue that 343i needs resolve since they have stated the requirements, you have more than surpassed them, and still no nameplate. 343i if you’re watching this than his problem is more important than mine so please resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you.
Just a note WolfSpider3050, but please don't post personal information like email addresses here. Thanks
stckrboy wrote:
Just a note WolfSpider3050, but please don't post personal information like email addresses here. Thanks
Was I mistaken is thinking that it was the 21st of April that the next batch comes out? Is it the 24th of April?