Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

[Locked] Thread solved thank you everyone.

OP Iron Aussie5638

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Regradead wrote:
What's sad is that it's only wrong for Reach but Reach is my favorite Halo game and since I noticed it I don't like to play it anymore. This is a big issue for people who care about their stats. It needs to be fixed and I hope they'll fix it soon.
I couldn’t have said it better myself. Next to h3, reach multiplayer is my favorite and now that it’s on pc I’m so happy but I refuse to play if my KD is going to be completely wrecked by this glitch.
As the title states i am playing halo reach on pc and it says i have a bunch more deaths then kills which is wrong, i record my kills and deaths and tested this myself , most recently over 3 games where i had 63 kills to 14 deaths, it reported 1 less kill then i actually had so it said i got 62 kills, but it also reported 48 more deaths which never happened over the 3 games, This bug is incredably annoying.

Also my halo on pc service is not reported on waypoint at all it says i have not even played the game anyone know why ?
glad someone else noticed this too, not really one to obsess over kd but doing good in a game only to have my kd get wrecked is kinda unmotivating
i hope they plan on fixing it lol
They released a patch today (12/18). One of the notes says: "A stat error has been fixed that was causing multiplayer kills in Halo: Reach to increase the deaths in your service record." HOWEVER, my stats still show a huge number of extra deaths, so does this mean that because it was bugged it will always be messed up? Or will it revert back to what it should be at some point?

Right now all we know is that it will apparently no longer add the kills to your deaths. However, what about all of the hundreds of matches I played while that happened?
Yep i noticed this bug on about the second day reach was released on the MCC and it’s really annoying. Waypoint kd of 3.27 and the in game says my KD is like barely a 2. And like Regra said I’ve been playing halo 4 to try to boost my in game stats but reach is my all time favorite halo and most fun, and it’s annoying to have to keep switching games just to keep my KD balanced. I mean I know waypoint is right but everyone can see your in game stats and just the fact it’s totally completely wrong bothers the hell out of me. I’m replying to every thread that’s addressed this and am going to submit a ticket.
This still is not fully fixed and needs to be addressed. It no longer adds a death, but the stats (which are correct on Halo Waypoint) are not amended. They are correct on Waypoint, please fix the numbers and do not allow years (in some cases) of stats to be butchered.

Quote:
  • A stat error has been fixed that was causing multiplayer kills in Halo: Reach to increase the deaths in your service record.
Why does it seem like this isn't getting any attention from development. This needs to be escalated and looked into. Stats are important to a large many players. I don't feel like they are giving this the attention they deserve.
Zero Sk0pe wrote:
Why does it seem like this isn't getting any attention from development. This needs to be escalated and looked into. Stats are important to a large many players. I don't feel like they are giving this the attention they deserve.
Their fix was half baked, I wish they would respond to the issue and let us know if they're planning on fixing the remnants or not.
Annnnnnd months later this is still an issue

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/k-d-stats-post-12-18-patch-still-incorrect/189de338-6f27-4565-b1f6-fd34a015109a/posts
YamaMX wrote:
Annnnnnd months later this is still an issue

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/k-d-stats-post-12-18-patch-still-incorrect/189de338-6f27-4565-b1f6-fd34a015109a/posts
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2