Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Two corpses in one grave achievement bugged

OP Matteo1987054

Guys, i tried 3 times on heroic and normal on sword base oni but nothing.. this achievement didn't pop... i dont know what to do.... feels like warlord of halo 5
Guys, i tried 3 times on heroic and normal on sword base oni but nothing.. this achievement didn't pop... i dont know what to do.... feels like warlord of halo 5
Turn off all non scoring skulls if you have any turned on.
Turn off all non scoring skulls if you have any turned on.
I got it with all 3 of them activated.
In order for it to pop, both Wraiths must die before the last missile arrives. It is a little tricky to pull it off, but if the Wraiths are both relatively close to the center of the circle, it should unlock. You should be able to get it on Easy. :)
Cizlin wrote:
In order for it to pop, both Wraiths must die before the last missile arrives. It is a little tricky to pull it off, but if the Wraiths are both relatively close to the center of the circle, it should unlock. You should be able to get it on Easy. :)
The Halo Reach achievements for doing a certain task in each mission cannot be done on Easy. The achievement description does not specify a difficulty. But, they have to be done on normal, heroic, or legendary. It was the same way on the original Halo Reach release. I ran into this same problem a couple weeks ago(with the same achievement, too) and couldn't figure out why the achievement didn't pop.
Willko wrote:
Cizlin wrote:
The Halo Reach achievements for doing a certain task in each mission cannot be done on Easy. The achievement description does not specify a difficulty. But, they have to be done on normal, heroic, or legendary. It was the same way on the original Halo Reach release. I ran into this same problem a couple weeks ago(with the same achievement, too) and couldn't figure out why the achievement didn't pop.
Huh. I swear I did it on Easy when it unlocked for me. Oh well, Normal isn't too bad, though.
For me it did not pop when I had the Competitive Score HUD turned on. Not sure if any other campaign settings will effect it. Below is what I used:

ONI: Sword Base (Rally Point Alpha) —> Scoring and Time HUD OFF —> Normal Difficulty —> No Skulls.
Using all the info here (Normal, No scoring/timing hud, no skulls, rally point alpha, make sure they both explode BEFORE the last round hits), and it still didn't pop.

What else can I do besides damage them so they are one hit and work from there?
Can confirm: I couldn't get the achievement to pop after like 5 tries. I jumped up to Normal difficulty, disabled all skulls (I had some non-scoring ones on before), and got the achieve on the first try.
I did have the score HUD on, and for the record I started from Rally Point Bravo - you don't need to start at the beginning.

Best I can say is restart the game; sometimes after running for a while I stop getting achievements. Rebooting the game seems to help.