Unable to forge by gametype in H3 - Customs broken

OP Al 4xTD Bundy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
EDIT: AS OF MONDAY, DEC. 29, 2014 WE HAVE RECEIVED NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM 343 AT ALL. THE ISSUE HAS YET TO BE RESOLVED

You are unable to forge according to gametype with the Halo 3 forge basic editing tool. This essentially breaks Halo 3 customs by only allowing slayer only gametypes. No infection. No Races. No CTF. Nothing at all except slayer maps can be forged right now.

Are there any plans to patch this in? This is a huge gamebreaker.

Quote:
Here's a BIG one for ya. Halo 3 Forge, unlike the rest, fails to load the list of gametypes before starting. Basic Editing is the ONLY game mode to select. I hope to God this is just a bug and not mistakenly a forgotten feature. As of now Halo 3 Grifball, (the best Grifball of all) is 100% impossible to make in Halo 3 right now, as well as about 90% of all the custom game types we remember and love like Rocket Race. There isn't even an option to change game modes in-game like you could in the original H3 Forge. I couldn't even make my own CTF map if I wanted to in this state.

I bought this game for Forge. Nothing else. Forge for my Xbox One.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Show
Bumping
Hourly bump
Hourly bump
Hourly bump
I have no idea if this is planned, but hopefully it will be. If I had to guess, I would say it probably will be added, because this would be a major oversight, and I don't think that 343i would refuse to fix something like that.
Bump
Seriously? Such a shame.

Bump.
Thanks guys for bumping.
I've been advocating this oversight a lot because nobody else has really shined a light on it and if nobody does, 343 has no reason to change it.
Wow. Hopefully this can be fixed.
I cant believe this was overlooked. Please fix asap!!!!!!!!!
bump
bump
hourly bump
Hourly bumping commenced as this still goes unacknowledged
Hourly bump
Keep bumping bro, this needs to be acknowledged and ill be here until it does
^thanks bro!

Hourly bump
I was hoping they'd say something about it in the friday patch but no luck for friday
Bump.

This needs to be fixed soon. I love forge and not being able to do this really angers me.
Hourly bump commencing
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9