3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
Definitely needs to get fixed!
Bumperella!
Yeah that's no good... Also, phasing objects doesn't seem to be an option in halo 3.. Which I suppose is fine, since it wasnt in the orignal either, it was introduced in Halo Reach.. But still, it would be an amazing feature, as Id love to make maps in Halo 3, but I am just not going to spend the time doing it unless there are magnets, phasing, and snapping.
Hourly bump
Hourly bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
we have to be persistent until we get answers. playing the waiting game is pretty much asking to be ignored by 343. anyone who wants to bump, feel free by keeping this page open and bumping every hour you are online (or at least once)
Just found out about this. I'm beyond devastated. This game is pretty much unplayable for me now. Halo 3 customs were the main thing I bought this game for, and there's no option to make them. I will continue to post in here until this feature is restored.
Just found out about this. I'm beyond devastated. This game is pretty much unplayable for me now. Halo 3 customs were the main thing I bought this game for, and there's no option to make them. I will continue to post in here until this feature is restored.
I know, right! I've been bumping the hell out of this for the past few days I'm almost positive a 343 employee HAD to see it. I hope on Wednesday when the client-side update releases this gets sorted out as well, but it's extremely doubtful at this moment.
Bump
we have to be persistent until we get answers. playing the waiting game is pretty much asking to be ignored by 343. anyone who wants to bump, feel free by keeping this page open and bumping every hour you are online (or at least once)
Is there a danger of the thread getting locked if people are just posting "bump"? Maybe we should also encourage people to share the gametypes they will not be able to remake because this feature got over looked.

For me, one of the main things I and my friends were looking forward to was playing a gametype we called "Gift Giver" on the map Rat's Nest. Which was basically VIP Slayer Race. It was extremely chaotic and fun.
Bump
bump
Bump
Bump
I tweeted this thread to Frankie and Dan Ayoub, to raise awareness about this needing to be fixed ASAP. It would be really nice to see some sort of acknowledgment from 343 that this is unacceptable and needs to be fixed right away.
I personally find it ridiculous that every other forge mode in MCC includes gametypes, but Halo 3, the game where literally every major custom games modes were born, fails to have them. Is enjoying Halo 3 custom games trying to be forced out of the way, much like how Halo 4 ruined the base of the infection gametype?
Cant make an infection map because spawning won't work in H3. It reverts to default spawns even when spawn points are set on attack and defend. Wasted hours blocking the towers on sandbox and then making the map just to find out that the map and game type are unplayable just because spawns don't work.

Bbbbbuuuuuummmmmmmpppp
This is really unfortunate. The Halo 3 maps are fantastic, look awesome, and many of the favorite gametypes are not reproduceable in Halo 2: Anniversary Forge or Halo 4. Halo 3 is absolutely what I was looking forward to the most with The Master Chief Collection. The maps look fanstastic on the Xbox One, and the Forge pieces in Halo 3 are not only fantastic, they begged to be used on a system that could handle them. This is just continuing the backslide of confidence many in the community are feeling towards the development of Halo 5.
This really needs to get added to the bug list.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9