The new update changed the language of my game from english to german - but I can't find the option to change it anywhere. Does anyone know how to change it?
I would really prefer to change it back into english as I'm not from Germany, and thus dont understand the language xD
Best, KejzerMikael
Try this:

Quote:
Under “AUDIO”, select “CHANGE LANGUAGES” to pick your primary and fallback voice and text language preferences. Then select your primary language for Voice and Text along with fallback language choice.
I have the same issue but i accidentally changed it to german in the insider program and could not change it back.Now like Mikael mentions above i dont see the option to change it back to english as mentioned in the link only Austrian and German is available so im stuck with the games text and audio in german instead of english
Same problem here. Thx for the help i got it fixed!
I've got the same issue..
spoken language is in german, but when i try to change it in the menu it doesn't respond and leaves it on German. Does anyone know if it's a bug or something?
Thanks in advance!
I've got the same issue..
spoken language is in german, but when i try to change it in the menu it doesn't respond and leaves it on German. Does anyone know if it's a bug or something?
Thanks in advance!
you need to update the game after you've ghanged the language
Down loaded MCC to day, and it was in german language i do not understand! Yes, options & carrer-settings-audio, changed language from german to English, then updated the game, it worked for me. It might solve the language in MCC for you.
Language in german is called sprachen I think so if you can find that under audio, then just find english