Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Well thanks.... For update but one big problem :(

OP EchoEchelon

Sooooo.. I did the update and launch mcc and im hit with splash screen "Launch Error Easy Anti Cheat not installed" Is there a fix for this? I surely don't want to uninstall the whole game just so I can get this working again. I try the repair within Windows 10 that didn't fix it.
When you say you tried the repair, do you mean you validated your MCC PC install? Or do you mean you repaired the EAC install?
When you say you tried the repair, do you mean you validated your MCC PC install? Or do you mean you repaired the EAC install?
I should mention I got it from Microsoft store so there no validate so yes I did use the repair option under windows 10 if you were to uninstall the game that way. I ended up having to uninstall and redownload the whole game. Surely that will fix the problem since I found no help.
I should mention I got it from Microsoft store so there no validate so yes I did use the repair option under windows 10 if you were to uninstall the game that way. I ended up having to uninstall and redownload the whole game. Surely that will fix the problem since I found no help.
Depends if the problem was with the game seeing EAC or EAC itself. EAC's install has a repair tool in the folder to run.
Depends if the problem was with the game seeing EAC or EAC itself. EAC's install has a repair tool in the folder to run.
EAC was showing not installed as stated above on first posting. As for a folder. Not finding the MCC folder in windows C: im assuming its hidden some were just haven't look. Just going to wait to see if the game starts right once the download is done again.