Hello everyone,
Recently the Winter Contingency event has came out, and was excited along the way.
When this event came out, I played like 6 matches, and the next day I was granted the nameplate for completing 5 matches.
Having another look at the nameplate for completing 15 matches, got me excited and played another 6 matches but got a bit bored after.
My best friend tried to help me via logging into my account on his Xbox One and playing the rest of my remaining matches.
The day after, I haven't received the nameplate.
I concluded myself that Halo on pc and Halo on Xbox are different in event progresses, but this wasn't the case.
Later I played 7 matches to make sure I was going to get this nameplate the day after, but still haven't received it yet.
I thought that the Xbox One gameplay reset my progress on pc, so I played 19 matches yesterday to make sure I was not crazy.
And yet again this morning I was welcomed to the main screen hoping for a pop-up of a new nameplate, but still nothing came up.
I don't know if 343 Studios hasn't handed me out the nameplate yet, or if it is a cross-platform bug.
Thank you for your time reading this, and I hope to get some help/the nameplate soon.

IGN: PiggyNeptune9
Nameplates are handed out manually, so you have to wait a bit.
tuhin94 wrote:
Thank you for replying.
And yes, I know, but I have waited for around 3 days.
My mentioned friend that plays Halo MCC on the Xbox One, received it the day after he completed his 5 and 15 matches.
Is it really taking this long, or is it a real bug?
tuhin94 wrote:
Thank you for replying.
And yes, I know, but I have waited for around 3 days.
My mentioned friend that plays Halo MCC on the Xbox One, received it the day after he completed his 5 and 15 matches.
Is it really taking this long, or is it a real bug?
They are not handed out every day. As long as you completed the games on the same gamertag, you will receive your nameplate. This is not a bug.
From 343 regarding event nameplates:
Quote:
Please note that with all these events, completing the requirements will NOT automatically unlock the nameplate reward. These nameplates are manually granted by the team which will occur on a rolling weekly basis.
stckrboy wrote:
From 343 regarding event nameplates:
Quote:
Please note that with all these events, completing the requirements will NOT automatically unlock the nameplate reward. These nameplates are manually granted by the team which will occur on a rolling weekly basis.
I know waiting is the only main option right here, but doesn't waiting for about 4 days seem suspicious?
I know waiting is the only main option right here, but doesn't waiting for about 4 days seem suspicious?
When they are granted weekly, nope