Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint

Can't make polls?

OP oDjento

I tried to make a Poll literally a few minutes ago and I did everything the way I usually do it but this time when I edit my post it doesn't show a poll option for my forum entry, so it is therefore just a forum entry and not a poll discussion. Anyone else having this problem?
Nope my polls work fine. I think you make enough anyways lol.

And there is a support section for waypoint. I'd recommend that section for waypoint issues.
HYv47 wrote:
Nope my polls work fine. I think you make enough anyways lol.

And there is a support section for waypoint. I'd recommend that section for waypoint issues.
I haven't made one for aggeesss </3
Will check out the support section though cheers :)
U have to set the thing to polls but if that dosnt work u have to creat a post then change to a poll
U have to set the thing to polls but if that dosnt work u have to creat a post then change to a poll
Yeah tried this a few times, never gives the option to change it from a general forum post to a poll, and still won't let me :(
As of now polls are only allowed in the "Poll Discussion" section of the forums. If you post there it should allow you to make a poll thread.
Exenius wrote:
As of now polls are only allowed in the "Poll Discussion" section of the forums. If you post there it should allow you to make a poll thread.
The OP originally had this posted in the Poll Discussion forum so I imagine they know that. I moved it to Support-Waypoint as that felt more appropriate for this. I should have posted a comment that I moved this to the Waypoint support section, but I didn't think to at the time.

Plus I think polls are genuinely down right now. I'll try to get the reports into the right hands... by which I mean I'm going to run crying to stckrboy asking for help.
Making a note to email this over to be looked into