Skip to main content
My main account linked to the halo waypoint that got the insider code can't seem to post on the forms so what should i do to post feedback here?
Have you been causing any trouble lately that might have gotten your posting privileges revoked? Cause I personally haven't had any issues with posting.
Have you been causing any trouble lately that might have gotten your posting privileges revoked? Cause I personally haven't had any issues with posting.
Nothing that i can think of shoot i just am trying to play the flight for infinite and give feedback on the tech demo guess not anymore :/
Nothing that i can think of shoot i just am trying to play the flight for infinite and give feedback on the tech demo guess not anymore :/
Huh, well no idea then, maybe try again tomorrow? Maybe the site has just been experiencing issues and only some accounts have been affected? I'm really not sure what to tell you.
Huh, well no idea then, maybe try again tomorrow? Maybe the site has just been experiencing issues and only some accounts have been affected? I'm really not sure what to tell you.
I think there were a few issues that 343 addressed in a Twitter post, those same issues I think have been rectified now.