Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

[Locked] H3/ODST/Reach service record

OP AshamanND

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I can't get any service record to show for those three games at the moment.

All my other service records load, including H2 and H4.

[Edit]

I even tried looking at some from other players - no luck.

[2nd Edit]

Looks like I can access them now.
My Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST Service Records are not working either.
Same here. Reach and older are unavailable. CE Anniversary and newer are available. Hmm, only the Bungie games are affected. Somehow I doubt this is coincidence.
It seems like they come and go. Issue with the service record pop up and then get resolved.
Hey guys, I thought initially that this might still be related to the XBL outage last week but as it's still an issue (can't access my own SRs) I've forwarded a note on to the web team to look into it. Hopefully it can be resolved in the next few days :)
"PROBLEM DETECTED
Well, this is embarrassing. Looks like we have some problems on our end."

But not embarrassing enough to fix.
My service record for the older games was restored about 12 hours ago and still accessible. How about everyone else?
My service record for the older games was restored about 12 hours ago and still accessible. How about everyone else?
Still no access for me.
Strange because I can also see the older games' service records for stckrboy, Nick Say Relax, and you (in Reach, Colonel, 51% armory completion, 46% commendation completion, 1.135 K/D ratio).

By the way I see you have a Halo gamerscore of over 19,000. There must be a tremendous number of achievements in Xbox One Halo games because I'm still on the 360 and I calculate that if I got 100% on all its Halo games (minus Halo Wars which doesn't interest me) I'd still have a gamerscore of only 7,450 instead of my current 4,880.
For our service records, are you looking at halowaypoint.com?

Or the old waypoint app, or the old bungie servers?

Yeah, I'm working towards 100% on all Halo games.
Recently finished HW2.
1 left in spartan trike on wp and win 10
A handful left in MCC
and a few left in HW definitive edition.

Personal challenge that I hope to finish before Infinite.
I'm looking only on halowaypoint.com. I click on your name in your post and then on the drop down service record menu on your profile page.

I doubt I'll get many more achievements on the 360 Halo games because I don't have a gold account and the ones left are almost all for specific map packs which these days I believe requires a fair amount of coordination to set up a private match. At least I 100%'d CE Anniversary which of all the Halo games is the one I really wanted to complete.
Thanks for the info.

Upon further investigation, I can goto my Waypoint profile and select which game I want to have featured on my front page. From that front page I am able to click on the 'see more stats' button, and get to my h3 reach and odst service record.

Trying to get to those service records from the drop down menu yields an error page.

stckrboy - might want to pass that info to the team if they are still investigating.

[EDIT]

Using the drop-down menu still yields an error. However, after using the drop down menu, and then clicking up on the address bar of my browser and hitting 'enter' it works!(the drop-down menu brings up an url and doesn't load the page, and hitting then 'enter' and that same url DOES load it)

stckrboy - more info to pass to the team?
By the way I see you have a Halo gamerscore of over 19,000. There must be a tremendous number of achievements in Xbox One Halo games because I'm still on the 360 and I calculate that if I got 100% on all its Halo games (minus Halo Wars which doesn't interest me) I'd still have a gamerscore of only 7,450 instead of my current 4,880.
The big amount of Gamerscore for x1 Halo games comes from the 6k for MCC (almost completed for me).
Then there is h5, hw2, and spartan assault.
So I still get the occasional PROBLEM DETECTED screen for my and other players' records but if I hit page refresh, the proper page usually loads after 2 or 3 attempts. Try that.
Why can not I see my halo reach stats?
ZOBROS 117 wrote:
Why can not I see my halo reach stats?
It's a known is that is being worked on. As a work around you can use AshamanND's method posted further up, or visit your stats directly:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-reach/xbox-360/service-records/players/<gamertag>
For me, the service records are all there, just out of date. I recently went back and played halo 3 on legendary, but my service record shows that the highest difficulty is normal (though, oddly enough, the achievements show that the game was beaten on legendary as well...)
Bramswarr, you're legendary and Heroic achievements don't have a date stamp.
You likely were playing offline when those popped.

As the Halo 3 stats on Waypoint are fairly limited, we can't tell which levels it knows you've beaten on which difficulty. You might need to complete it all again on Legendary for it to show up on Waypoint.

It might also have to do with the transfer of data from the old Bungie servers to 343.

I can see your old profile here:
Check this out.
I just played through the whole game again over the past couple days. There is no auto-synchronization for save data?
Bramswarr wrote:
I just played through the whole game again over the past couple days. There is no auto-synchronization for save data?
I'm not really sure. Not a super techy guy myself.

I just know that if you aren't connected to the internet while playing, you won't get a date stamp on your achievement.

Not sure if that was the case - maybe you can take a look on your XBOX profile instead of Waypoint to see if there is a date stamp.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2