Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

[Locked] H3/ODST/Reach service record

OP AshamanND

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I can confirm I was offline when I beat the game, but I connected the xbox to the internet afterwards to let the information update (hence, the achievements popping). What I'd really like is for halo reach to show the legacy games as legendary, but it gets that information from waypoint. The thing that's got me confused is why waypoint doesn't get it's information from halo 3, or extrapolate based on the achievement "beat the game on legendary."

It's a bit silly, I know. Do you know if there's a customer support chat for waypoint related issues? This is the best I could find, but I don't know if anyone in these forums has administrative controls.
You're in the only place I know of to get support.

If you were offline when you beat the game, I'm pretty sure that's your issue.

Achievement tracking and stats tracking are somewhat separate from what I understand.

Waypoint will generally give you 'credit' for achievements actually earned offline (obviously without a date stamp).
However, any stats beyond achievements must be tracked while playing online. So your 'completed on legendary' stat won't show up unless you actually connect to the internet while playing (possibly need to be connected the whole time).

At least that's how it worked for the older Halo games.
For the newer ones, sometimes the achievements themselves needed you to be connected while playing - I think.
Tried your method but i can’t seem to find the see more stats thing?
I’ve been trying to do this for a couple of days (to get the MP helmet but on the 360 app it just says loading error, and on the website when you select Reach to feature its just completely blank. Have they -Yoink- down support for this now? I’ve noticed the most recent posts on this page are about 3/4 months old, and the solution i saw i get so far and then the see more stats button just isn’t there, so i thought i’d ask again to see if anyone knew any more on this. If the answer is their not doing it anymore thats cool but i just want to onow for sure so i dont waste anymore time on it.
They aren't updating or supporting the 360 waypoint app anymore.
Unfortunately, if the unlocks aren't working, they likely won't work anymore.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2