Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

Halo 5 highest alltime CSR Reset?

OP AliceFairy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This morning the site said my highest CSR was gold 6 and now it suddenly says unranked
Is it a glitch? If so can i fix it somehow?
Btw I looked and it also happend to 1 other guy in my Spartan company
Yeah it definitely broke. My all time top was previously ffa at onyx 1675, but now it says diamond 3 FFA which is my current rank.
Mines been broken since pre-season, it's just stuck on a rank which I surpassed very soon after without change, and have in fact surpassed in 3 seasons since :/ requests for assistance since this time have all been ignored, ridiculous.
Mine was a Champion in BTB but after I changed my gamertag last night it's now unranked. I asked Xbox support on Twitter and they told me go to the halo waypoint forums. Hopefully 343 responds.
Silraina wrote:
Mine was a Champion in BTB but after I changed my gamertag last night it's now unranked. I asked Xbox support on Twitter and they told me go to the halo waypoint forums. Hopefully 343 responds.
It doesn't have to do with your gamertag.. I too was TOP BTB CHAMPION and now its gone! :(
Thank you for the reports! We're taking a look at this.
Same. It says I have the highest skill of nothing. Glad Im not alone.
This happened to many members of my company so I hope they can get it figured out soon. They seem to be on top of it though. Kudos on the 343 team actually taking note, because to be honest, I thought it was an April Fools joke.
Hopefully they figure this out. Its not that big of a deal to me as I know how good I am and where I stand, but sometimes I like to be able to have something to back me up.
Still have not figured this out yet? Like the guy above said I know were I stand but it would be nice to have my champion ranking back...
honestly hitting a high rank is a personal accomplishment to some people and should be taken seriously for those people who worked for a high rank
Honestly, Please fix this problem... My all time Top CSR is still not appearing along with others in my spartan company. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but for those who have achieved a champion ranking in a playlist they love to play it seems like a silly problem to have gone unfixed for more than a month.
Honestly, Please fix this problem... My all time Top CSR is still not appearing along with others in my spartan company. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but for those who have achieved a champion ranking in a playlist they love to play it seems like a silly problem to have gone unfixed for more than a month.
Yeah it is annoying, especially when trying to get in to a spartan company whom decide to check your stats. Mine is still broken and has been since the beginning of pre-season -_-
Mine is still broken as well.
Any update on this?
if I reach the highest level of halo 5 to the final sr give me some special armor or something ??
My friends TOP CSR is incorrect...
my CSR is wrongly displayed...
seriously 343 and waypoint....This has been an issue for more than 2 months now! please fix this so those of us who are having this problem can network with other people on waypoint properly! Too many people look at others All time top CSR to judge their playstyles! You think this would be such a simple fix....
Last word from 343 was 2 months ago. Can we have a status update, please?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3