Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint

Halo Gamerscore

OP RRP 117 2012

Hi, I would like help to get a clear idea of the list of games that count towards the Halo Gamerscore in this site. Also the ones that do not count as well, since is not specified anywhere, it is not clear, apart that Halo 2 for PC doesn't count towards Halo Gamerscore. What about Halo 5: Forge in Windows 10 or Halo Wars 2 for Windows 10 do they count?

Thank you for answering. :)
From the information I was able to gather in order to help you with your gamer score question, You are able to earn Halo gamer score on this website from the following Halo Titles as long as you are using Xbox live.
Halo 2(Xbox 360)
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Reach
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Halo 4
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Halo Spartan Assault &Strike
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo Wars 2
I hope I was able to provide a sufficient amount of assistance, I would of answered earlier had Eleague not aired today. 👍👍
To add further info. You can play spartan assault on 4 platforms. - 360, one, Windows phone and Windows. You can also play spartan strike on windows and windows phone. Bagging yourself 1,400 gs if you have completed all the games. I myself need to finish off spartan strike for my phone which is rather difficult to play as I'm used to controller, not a phone screen.
To add further info. You can play spartan assault on 4 platforms. - 360, one, Windows phone and Windows. You can also play spartan strike on windows and windows phone. Bagging yourself 1,400 gs if you have completed all the games. I myself need to finish off spartan strike for my phone which is rather difficult to play as I'm used to controller, not a phone screen.
Thanks for the information, but my question is, if the versions of Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike for IOS count towards the halo gamerscore? Or just the Windows 10 and Windows Phone ones. Has anyone tried those? And also what about the situation when a player has all the achievements for Halo Wars 2 on Xbox One, and starts the same game on Windows 10? Do I have to unlock them all over again? Even when is the same game. I suppose that Halo 5: Forge counts towards the halo gamerscore? I'm asking because I'm planning to get a gaming laptop that can run those games, so I have to know.

Thanks guys.
I would like to know if the ios count as well... I believe HW2 achievements are cross platform (pc/xbox)