Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

Halo Legendary crate badge

OP ShockWave964

In December last year I bought a 6 month Halo Legendary crate subscription and around a week ago I just remembered to link my Xbox live account to my subscription to receive the halo legendary crate badge but I still haven’t got it and my Microsoft account let’s loot crate access my Xbox live account so I don’t know why it isn’t working. Does anybody know why?
When you link your account you should receive the Halo Legendary Crate Subscriber badge here on the Halo Waypoint forums, and it looks like it did link successfully as I see it listed under your ranking here in the forum post. :)
Yes, got the badge around a day after i posted this. :)

This post has been hidden.

StarSlay3r wrote:
When you link your account you should receive the Halo Legendary Crate Subscriber badge here on the Halo Waypoint forums, and it looks like it did link successfully as I see it listed under your ranking here in the forum post. :)
I have an issue linking my gamertag to the Halo Legendary Crate too when I would press the button. It was last month that I subscribed to the Halo Legendary Crate and got the message "There was a problem linking this Xbox Live account. Verify it is not linked to another subscription or try again later". I verified to them that I don't have any other subscriptions. They have been emailing me a few times that my "ticket has been put on hold" and that they would get back to me with an update. No good news came to me yet with linking the account to my gamertag and receiving the badge here in Waypoint. Patrick B. from customer support replied to my complaint on the issue.
StarSlay3r wrote:
I did this a couple months back and have yet to revive badge and idea how to help