Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint

Halo reach blue flames and nameplates

OP THEBOMB11747

343i need to bring back name plates and blue flames back to reach through waypoint, I know reach is an old game but many fans still play and love the game (I'm one of them) a lot of people who missed their chance to get blue flames and name plates and want to get them badly which can sometimes lead to them using code generators online and losing their accounts and things like that. So if you see this 343i (I know your probably working on a new game ) but please this would be such a great fan service and restore some faith in the fans that you care about the series as a whole, please make this a reality.
Sorry OP, but 343 never had the ability to unlock these. That ability was tied to Bungie's website for unlocking and was eventually lost when they updated their website for Destiny 1. Since then it has not been possible to set or change any nameplates of get Blue flames. After all this time (the time I believe was back in 2011), I don't see this changing.
stckrboy wrote:
Sorry OP, but 343 never had the ability to unlock these. That ability was tied to Bungie's website for unlocking and was eventually lost when they updated their website for Destiny 1. Since then it has not been possible to set or change any nameplates of get Blue flames. After all this time (the time I believe was back in 2011), I don't see this changing.
Thanks for telling me