Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

Halo Reach spartan as Forum Avatar

OP LOU5Y

We have the ability to use our Halo 4 and Halo 5 Spartans as our Forum avatars, so why not our Halo Reach Spartans? Especially since Halo reach armors are one of the harder grinds and have the most customization out of any game, people would almost certainly want to show them off.
AND I don't know if anyone noticed but if you check your Halo Reach service record YOU CAN SEE your Halo Reach avatar already rendered on the website! Now, I know they stopped updating quite a while ago but I'm just pointing out the fact that it IS possible, and with the release of Halo Reach on MCC it has me thinking about this all over again.

I know this would be completely pointless as it's only for showing off but I've had this at the back of my head for a while and I just wanted to put the idea out there (if it isn't already). What do you guys think?
I have been hoping 343i would add this option ever since they announced Reach for MCC. While H5 has my favorite armor set, the armor I used in Reach is a very close second for me and Reach's customization options are second to none. Being able to use that Spartan as a Waypoint avatar would make a lot of people happy!
Yes please! I would love for this to be a thing! :D
I actually like the avatars and the armor. I kinda would like to see a slider type thing where you can see both. But obviously you would have the chance to have a choice to which one to show first.
This would be awesome! They could just add on the Reach character you have for MCC so that it can be streamlined and easier than porting over from the original Reach - if that happens to be a concern that is.
I'd like to see my Reach Spartan as an avatar option. I'd like to see Noble Team avatars too.
I'd like this too. I miss my Armor from Reach (360),
We need to ensure that the Spartans from reach were added !
Yes! That would be awesome. They could also give us the option for our H3 Spartan's as well with full armor customization coming back
LOU5Y wrote:
We have the ability to use our Halo 4 and Halo 5 Spartans as our Forum avatars, so why not our Halo Reach Spartans? Especially since Halo reach armors are one of the harder grinds and have the most customization out of any game, people would almost certainly want to show them off.
AND I don't know if anyone noticed but if you check your Halo Reach service record YOU CAN SEE your Halo Reach avatar already rendered on the website! Now, I know they stopped updating quite a while ago but I'm just pointing out the fact that it IS possible, and with the release of Halo Reach on MCC it has me thinking about this all over again.

I know this would be completely pointless as it's only for showing off but I've had this at the back of my head for a while and I just wanted to put the idea out there (if it isn't already). What do you guys think?
I wasn’t fortunate enough to be able to play Reach online back in the day and the customisation in that game has me wanting to go back and grind for Inheritor! I recently finished all Halo achievements and honesty other than grinding for a 20 bomb in Apex (which I’m hella close to achieving! Had 3 unfortunate 17,18, and 19 kill games in a row lol) I haven’t got anything to do and Halo really is such a big thing in my life that I’m willing to put time into! As a hobby.

Back on topic however I agree with you entirely, if there’s a way of implementing that here on Waypoint for both Reach and MCC that would be SWEET!
UK1V wrote:
LOU5Y wrote:

I wasn’t fortunate enough to be able to play Reach online back in the day and the customisation in that game has me wanting to go back and grind for Inheritor! I recently finished all Halo achievements and honesty other than grinding for a 20 bomb in Apex (which I’m hella close to achieving! Had 3 unfortunate 17,18, and 19 kill games in a row lol) I haven’t got anything to do and Halo really is such a big thing in my life that I’m willing to put time into! As a hobby.

Back on topic however I agree with you entirely, if there’s a way of implementing that here on Waypoint for both Reach and MCC that would be SWEET!
Having our MCC spartans as avatars would be awesome! The only reason I brought up Reach spartans from the original game is because they are already on the website, but using our MCC spartans would be cool as well.

(I might be misremembering but I could've sworn I posted this topic in general discussion, but know that I'm checking it's in waypoint support?)
LOU5Y wrote:
UK1V wrote:
LOU5Y wrote:

Having our MCC spartans as avatars would be awesome! The only reason I brought up Reach spartans from the original game is because they are already on the website, but using our MCC spartans would be cool as well.

(I might be misremembering but I could've sworn I posted this topic in general discussion, but know that I'm checking it's in waypoint support?)
You probably did, there’s a lot of grey area here on Waypoint about what goes where etc. I’ve found myself posting stuff in certain places going back to look for it and then thinking it wasn’t posted so I post again. Not much in the way of communication.