Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

Halo Waypoint - Game History

OP D M4N8

So Halo Waypoint has all these really cool and neat features and I'm grateful for that, but what about a feature where you can look at your Game History and be able to pinpoint a specific match, where you battled it out against another player?
Wouldn't that be awesome!
About the only option is to bookmark the game. You can at least go view it in Theater mode.
BadDogg55 wrote:
About the only option is to bookmark the game. You can at least go view it in Theater mode.
Yeah, but what if you forgot to bookmark the game and now you can't even find it?
D M4N8 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
Yeah, but what if you forgot to bookmark the game and now you can't even find it?
Yeah, I know what you mean. Just not too many options. I've tried to find games to record a certain event and it's darn near impossible to find without digging through each game.
BadDogg55 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
Yeah, I know what you mean. Just not too many options. I've tried to find games to record a certain event and it's darn near impossible to find without digging through each game.
Especially if it was one from long ago
I’ve always wanted a feature like that. It would be nice to search a gamer tag and be able to see the stats from all the matches you played with or against them
I’ve always wanted a feature like that. It would be nice to search a gamer tag and be able to see the stats from all the matches you played with or against them
That or at least to be able to narrow it down to a specific game type, playlist, and map!