Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

Halo waypoint store?

OP Falconx03

I looked and saw nothing about this. What happened to the halo waypoint store to buy merchandise? Not the REQ store. The waypoint store now goes to the lackluster xbox store.
Falconx03 wrote:
I looked and saw nothing about this. What happened to the halo waypoint store to buy merchandise? Not the REQ store. The waypoint store now goes to the lackluster xbox store.
They recently stopped using J!NX and moved it in-house. Even before the switch, the selection as of late has been pretty mediocre. I'm hoping they add some quality merch in there soon.
Probably after Halo Outpost they will have a bigger selection and time to think on it, the move from J!nx was smart to be honest because this gives them more power/money to the studios (one would think moving it in-house) to better align with better marketing and give incentive to release stuff.

I get most of my stuff from Halo Lootcrates though.
Oh that makes sense. Bummer tho because alot of the clothes I bought a few years ago are getting worn out and getting holes in them. I was looking to get some new ones but I guess I'll just have to wait and keep an eye on the Microsoft store for new stuff as they add it.
I hunted this down because I didn't want to make a duplicate post. But even the HCS merch leads to a 404 error page now. Outpost discovery was mentioned to maybe stock the store after the event, but it ended a month ago? Will they be updating the Microsoft store at all? I was looking for a nice new hoodie, but there is next to no selection right now. You can even find the link for HCS merch, but the Azure page is taken down.
I'm going to guess they will add more items for MCC PC and Halo Reach on MCC launch. And then even more for Outpost Discovery next year as well as Halo Infinite.
Falconx03 wrote:
I'm going to guess they will add more items for MCC PC and Halo Reach on MCC launch. And then even more for Outpost Discovery next year as well as Halo Infinite.
Thanks for the comment. I tried to get out to Outpost Discovery, but it was too far for me this year. I guess I'll just have to sit and wait.
You can find all the new Halo merchandise on the Xbox Gear store:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/halo-gear?rtc=1
stckrboy wrote:
You can find all the new Halo merchandise on the Xbox Gear store:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/halo-gear?rtc=1
My initial comment was on the lack of stock, though. We were just curious if there will be an update to the store soon? Also wondering where the HCS merch went to. Will the Microsoft store be the new permanent store for Halo merchandise? Thanks for the reply!
Yep, I believe that the gear store is where Halo merch will live going forward. As HCS concluded last year for Halo 5 I don't think there will be much, if anything, released for that for now. Likely in the lead up to or post launch for Halo Infinite we might see some new stuff for HCS being released. I'm hoping for that at least, would love some new HCS tees myself :)
stckrboy wrote:
Yep, I believe that the gear store is where Halo merch will live going forward. As HCS concluded last year for Halo 5 I don't think there will be much, if anything, released for that for now. Likely in the lead up to or post launch for Halo Infinite we might see some new stuff for HCS being released. I'm hoping for that at least, would love some new HCS tees myself :)
Does this mean that 2020 will not have HCS content? Or is it moving to more classic till Halo Infinite? I understand most teams that will compete should be moving over to the new game. I agree I can't wait for new HCS tees as well. I wish I were as financially well off as I am now when I was looking at purchases earlier this year. Hopefully, we will see new products soon. Thanks, stckrboy! I appreciate all the interaction!
I'm not 100% sure what's happening with HCS right now, but it looks like there will be more info coming November 5th. Grassroots I think is the primary promotion for competitive Halo right now as the HCS builds things up for Infinite :)
stckrboy wrote:
I'm not 100% sure what's happening with HCS right now, but it looks like there will be more info coming November 5th. Grassroots I think is the primary promotion for competitive Halo right now as the HCS builds things up for Infinite :)
Awesome! I noticed there seemed to be some confusion in the forums. Granted, I only did a shallow dive. I will keep an eye on grassroots as well. You've been exceedingly helpful, and I marked the date on my calendar. Side note, this ranked me to Recruit - Gold, so thank you for the help there too, haha!
Dang I really want a red vs blue hoodie but every time I click on it just says error