Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint

[Locked] How do I upload my Rank?

OP Rasso119

How do I upload my Rank Recruit - Iron?
Not sure what you mean, but you gain rank by posting more.
Thank you, that's what I wanted to know.
Just make sure to check over the forum rules and don't spam your way up the ranks :)
Spam because he mentions it, I've done something wrong with my questions.?
Rasso119 wrote:
Your question is fine :)

Spam definition:

Do not spam. Spam includes but is not limited to commercial posts, single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, cross-posting, posts containing all-caps, necroposts and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list).
Rasso119 wrote:
Your question is fine :)

Spam definition:

Do not spam. Spam includes but is not limited to commercial posts, single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, cross-posting, posts containing all-caps, necroposts and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list).
In short, don't spam too much. Doing so will cause you to receive a short ban on the forums.
I get it ..! Although I still do not understand very well how to upload Rango, posted in the forums but I do not upload Rango. :(
Rasso119 wrote:
I get it ..! Although I still do not understand very well how to upload Rango, posted in the forums but I do not upload Rango. :(
It takes a certain amount of posts to reach the next rank, currently I think the next rank skips Silver and jumps to Gold so it would be 25 posts. Honestly you are better off forgetting about rank and just have fun joining in conversations :)
Thanks, I will help in forums in what I know and can.
idk man ://
QBUS XD wrote:
I explained this like 2 posts above yours...
QBUS XD wrote:
Idk man ://, what?
stckrboy wrote:
QBUS XD wrote:
I explained this like 2 posts above yours...
That's how you explained how to raise the rank.
Going to close this off now as the topic has served its purpose. OP make sure not to post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post to add more information