Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

Is there a way to view all terminals?

OP Ki11s0n3

After unlocking them anyway in the Halo App on Xbox. I kinda just skipped them while getting them in game because I wanted to get back to playing. So I was just wondering if there is a way to view them in the app one right after the other.
I think the only way to do this is to actually play through the game and view terminals at the same time
I think the only way to do this is to actually play through the game and view terminals at the same time
That's kinda disappointing. Ah well. Maybe one day I'll go through again and actually watch them.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
That's kinda disappointing. Ah well. Maybe one day I'll go through again and actually watch them.
I totally agree man. I don't see why 343 didn't fix this after the MCC updates. It's very disappointing
I apologize if this is something you already thought of, but have you considered watching a video on YouTube? I know it’s not in the app and I don’t mean to suggest the problems with it should be looked over. But, there are a couple of channels that have some high quality uploads of all the terminals in one long video. Might be something to consider.
tuhin94 wrote:
I apologize if this is something you already thought of, but have you considered watching a video on YouTube? I know it’s not in the app and I don’t mean to suggest the problems with it should be looked over. But, there are a couple of channels that have some high quality uploads of all the terminals in one long video. Might be something to consider.
Yeah that's true there's always Youtube.