Forums / Support / Halo Waypoint Support

Issue receiving halo legendary crate metal

OP DragonRiderZach

I ordered the halo legendary crate and have yet to revive the metal for subscribing. Any idea what the problem is
Did you link your account on LootCrate's site?
I tryed to but it keeps saying “There was a problem linking this Xbox Live account. Verify it is not linked to another subscription or try again later.” and I tryed later and it is not linked to another subscription
I tryed to but it keeps saying “There was a problem linking this Xbox Live account. Verify it is not linked to another subscription or try again later.” and I tryed later and it is not linked to another subscription
Okay then you need to reach out to LC for assistance.
Okay then you need to reach out to LC for assistance.
Got it thanks
Ok I reached out to loot crate and my account is now hooked up but I still don’t have the badge
I can't remember how long it takes after the link for the badge to be awarded, but I imagine it should show up sometime in the next 24 hours. Likely a batch process that's run at a certain point (like an over night / 3am process)
Yeah, I reached out to LC to have mine linked up. But they're still asking around to see what's wrong, didn't think it be that much trouble to link an account.
I stil have yet to revive the badge
Ok I reached out to loot crate and my account is now hooked up but I still don’t have the badge
Yeah, I reached out to LC to have mine linked up. But they're still asking around to see what's wrong, didn't think it be that much trouble to link an account.
I am having the same issue and also reached out to LC, but the solution they gave me didn't work, and my account is still not linked. How did you guys end up linking your accounts?
ML526 wrote:
I am having the same issue and also reached out to LC, but the solution they gave me didn't work, and my account is still not linked. How did you guys end up linking your accounts?
I emailed them and told them I folllowed their instructions and they confirmed it was linked but said that for some reason their website was saying it was not hooked up. But I still have not received the metal!!!???
I’m having the same issue and reached out to LC.

Here’s the answer I got from LC:

"Thank you for reaching out! We have made a few updates on our end that should help. I can confirm that the link is working, even with the message on the website showing the prompt to link the account.

The account was already linked on August 14, 2018. You should see the exclusive Halo Crate Badge when you sign into Halo Waypoint in the area where you can add badges to your Halo Waypoint profile.

We are looking into why the Manage account page is still showing the incorrect info but we should have this fixed up in the near future. If there is anything else you need assistance with please let us know.

Thanks!"

So it seems to be a waypoint based problem by the looks of it.

"Thank you for reaching out! We have made a few updates on our end that should help. I can confirm that the link is working, even with the message on the website showing the prompt to link the account.

The account was already linked on August 14, 2018. You should see the exclusive Halo Crate Badge when you sign into Halo Waypoint in the area where you can add badges to your Halo Waypoint profile.

We are looking into why the Manage account page is still showing the incorrect info but we should have this fixed up in the near future. If there is anything else you need assistance with please let us know.

Thanks!"

Agreed

Thanks!"

Agreed
Did yours show up by now? I haven’t received mine yet...

Would be nice to get an official reply from 343

Thanks!"

Agreed
Did yours show up by now? I haven’t received mine yet...

Would be nice to get an official reply from 343
Nope it hasn’t it really is making me a bit frustrated
I have the same issue. It was last month that I subscribed to the Halo Legendary Crate and got the same exact message on my screen. I verified to them that I don't have any other subscriptions. They have been emailing me a few times that my "ticket has been put on hold" and that they would get back to me with an update. No good news came to me yet with linking the account to my gamertag and receiving the badge here in Waypoint.